The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Mcmillan student village

I was wondering if anyone knows what these halls are like, and the area? or if they are also going there and going to goldsmiths as I know it holds students from other universities.
Hi, I'm going to be staying there and will be studying at Goldsmiths as well. I'm not really sure what the halls are like. It seems like a nice place, but way too expensive. I applied for the cheapest but ended up with McMillan student village standard accommodation which is my 7th choice. Then again, I kind of knew that those places would be limited or completely booked.
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Ah right, i've seen some photos they look alright, similar to the other ones at goldsmiths, well the rooms. same thing happened to me, applied to late to get on campus halls, ah well should be good anyway. what are you studying?
Yeah, they look too similar. Oh I'm studying history and history of ideas. And you? :smile:
Reply 4
nice, im doing music.
Did you know that there's a facebook group based on our accommodation, if not check it out. :smile:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/366677253369067/

That sounds cool. Have you got things organised before you move in?
Reply 6
nah lad I havent, ill have a look, nah havent started any packing yet, done like student bank account and stuff, do you know if theres anyway of finding out what number flat your in and find out like who else is in it?
Yeah I still have some things to get sorted out. Well have you paid your deposit? it should say around after a day or so which flat and room you're living in. Well I've met people online already who is sharing the same flat as me and people who live above or below me. That's why I recommended the fb page because there are people on there who will live in the same block as us, since most people who are going to goldsmiths are in block f.
Reply 8
yeh lid, ive paid my deposit yesterday, ah okay, so i just wait for an email or something, ahhh so i find out then i can post on it or something and see who im living with, thanks.
Well if you want to find out, just sign back into the site you paid your deposit and it should say where you live specifically at McMillan. Yeah sure, that's the point of it. :smile:
Reply 10
really? just signed back in on the web payments thing and theres no mentioned of my room number, do they not just send me an email about it??
I had that same problem. It might come up tomorrow though. Well they haven't sent me an email. If you don't find out within the next few days, you could contact the accommodation office.
Reply 12
yeh, should be fine, ill just leave it a few days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending