The Student Room Group

Should I go to my brother's wedding?

I am not that close to him, and I think I might just go to the ceremony, but not the reception party afterwards.

Do you think that would look strange?
More replies to this one please.
Reply 2
go
You should definitely go to the reception, I bet you are the life and soul of the party.

Not even kidding.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
You should definitely go to the reception, I bet you are the life and soul of the party.

Not even kidding.

No need to mock me, Bruv. :frown:
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
No need to mock me, Bruv. :frown:

I'm not! You're my favourite poster in the red :daydreaming:
Go, and at least show your face at the after party...
Can I ask how old you are?
He's your brother. I think you should go to show that you support his choice and who knows, you might start getting closer!
you should go! :smile:
Original post by EloiseStar
Go, and at least show your face at the after party...

I am older than him and living with parents, and I am single.

So I will look stupid at the after party. I dont want old family members who I havent seen for 10 years to ask me silly personal questions. It's best I just drove home after the ring-bearing.
Reply 11
I am not that close to him, and I think I might just go to the ceremony, but not the reception party afterwards.

Go to the reception party as well! You don't want this to affect your relationship with your bruv over such little things. It is one the best days of his life, and i'm sure he would want his lil bruv with him, even if he doesn't say so!
Oh and send back some of that wedding biryani my way! :biggrin:
I think I might just go to the ceremony, but not the reception party afterwards.

It would, if you are the bride.
Go for the free food

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am older than him and living with parents, and I am single.

So I will look stupid at the after party. I dont want old family members who I havent seen for 10 years to ask me silly personal questions. It's best I just drove home after the ring-bearing.

i like that, keep to yourself, let people think what they want. Go to the ceremony but don't go to the after party.
Is there a free bar?

If no, don't go.

Quick Reply

Latest