The Student Room Group

Grad Entry Med Ucas Help

Hi all!

So I'm finishing up my UCAS reference for 2015 entry to GEP (Warwick, Southampton, Kings and Barts). I am a little worried as I cannot find my GCSE certificates and I cannot remember the awarding bodies! I can remember what I got in each subject and I have my A level ones.

Do you think this will be a problem - should I leave out my GCSE's? Warwick for example state that they do not even look at your academic history prior to your degree. I don't have much time to find out as I cannot request my reference until I have completed my academic history and my referee obviously needs some time to complete it!

Any advice is much appreciated!

Sam
You need to include all qualifications for UCAS so you can't leave our your GCSEs. I recommend you call up your old school as soon as possible to find out what the awarding bodies would have been :smile:
I think all uk medical schools require a certain level of English ability; so while they don't look at your GCSEs for selection purposes, they'll need to know you have some sort of English ability

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending