The Student Room Group

Muslim Grooming Gang Facts

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-grooming-gangs/18739

Some hard hitting facts that the TSR Muslim's and lefty's won't like:

Of 52 groups where ethnicity data was provided, 26 (50 per cent) comprised all Asian offenders, 11 (21 per cent) were all white, 9 (17 per cent) groups had offenders from multiple ethnicities, 4 (8 per cent) were all black offenders and there were 2 (4 per cent) exclusively Arab groups.

Of the 306 offenders whose ethnicity was noted, 75 per cent were categorised as Asian, 17 per cent white, and the remaining 8 per cent black (5 per cent) or Arab (3 per cent).

Ceop identified 144 victims of the Type 1 groups. Again, the data was incomplete. Gender was mentioned in 118 cases. All were female. Some 97 per cent of victims were white.

The 27 court cases that we found led to the convictions of 92 men. Some 79 (87 per cent) were reported as being of South Asian Muslim origin.

So despite the fact that Muslim's are a minority that make up 7% of the overall population, they overwhelmingly dominate rape and child abuse statistics. When will Muslim's finally sit up and accept there are major issues within their religion, to the point that so many grown men feel they are entitled to groom and rape white non-Muslim child?

I await the usual Muslim and tree hugging lefty meltdown.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by RFC1872

Of 52 groups where ethnicity data was provided, 26 (50 per cent) comprised all Asian offenders, 11 (21 per cent) were all white, 9 (17 per cent) groups had offenders from multiple ethnicities, 4 (8 per cent) were all black offenders and there were 2 (4 per cent) exclusively Arab groups.

Of the 306 offenders whose ethnicity was noted, 75 per cent were categorised as Asian, 17 per cent white, and the remaining 8 per cent black (5 per cent) or Arab (3 per cent).

Ceop identified 144 victims of the Type 1 groups. Again, the data was incomplete. Gender was mentioned in 118 cases. All were female. Some 97 per cent of victims were white.

The 27 court cases that we found led to the convictions of 92 men. Some 79 (87 per cent) were reported as being of Pakistani origin.

So despite the fact that Muslim's are a minority that make up 7% of the overall population, they overwhelmingly dominate rape and child abuse statistics. When will Muslim's finally sit up and accept there are major issues within their religion, to the point that so many grown men feel they are entitled to groom and rape white non-Muslim child?

they do this the bengali girls aswell way more than the white girls.. this has **** all to do with religion.
Original post by RFC1872

The 27 court cases that we found led to the convictions of 92 men. Some 79 (87 per cent) were reported as being of South Asian Muslim origin.

the current islamist dogma is revert to type , essentially "this is a pakistani problem not an islam one" with high progile muslims making paksitani community essentially the sacrifical lambs for the islamists ie same doctrine they feed to the newspapers when there is an islamist terrorist attack.

you have to blame the media too - first they went with 'asian', now 'pakistani' . in reality the biggest influence on all muslim communities is in fact Islam, but papers to this point have been skirting round the issue
Original post by RFC1872

Lol, don't expect any honesty from the majority of TSR followers of Islam. I saw a comment yesterday saying 'These girls are sluts then cry rape'. Guess what? it had 6 thumbs up. Theres a clear difference in what this country sees as acceptable and Islam. Islam as a faith has very little honesty, humbleness and humility for others.
Original post by Ganhad
they do this the bengali girls aswell way more than the white girls.. this has **** all to do with religion.

Maybe not all religion, you may have a point.
Original post by Phantom Lord
No they don't, it's White non Muslims who overwhelmingly dominate that. These are stats for 'grooming gangs' which is something different.

i would agree on this , child sex grooming gangs is essentially an 'islamic' influenced crime, whereas general rape is a more unskewed crime. child abuse by abuse of power tends to by middle aged white males .

on the subject of crime in general though, i think 14% of the uks prison convict population is muslim, again double their representative ratio in uk population
Original post by RFC1872
x

A few questions to you only.

1. Why aren't Indian Muslims doing such things?
2. Why are so many Muslims peaceful if it teaches to be so horrific?
3. Could it not be down to interpretation (individual responsibility) of the text as opposed to the text itself?
4. If its proven that there were non Muslims involved what will have led them to commit such crimes?
so because a bunch of Muslims are rapists means all Muslims are rapists and all Muslim should be blamed and shunned for being the same religion as these monster even though a crime has nothing to do with an individuals religion.
logic at its finest
Reply 8
it's clearly a problem within the muslim community but doubt it will be addressed
Original post by the north
so because a bunch of Muslims are rapists means all Muslims are rapists and all Muslim should be blamed and shunned for being the same religion as these monster even though a crime has nothing to do with an individuals religion.
logic at its finest

Yep, the same way the whole of the West is blamed for the actions of the leaders of the United States of America (Obomber/Flame thrower Bush). It wouldn't be nice to exclude Muslims from that rule. :smile:
Original post by Sanctimonious

1. Why aren't Indian Muslims doing such things?
2. Why are so many Muslims peaceful if it teaches to be so horrific?
3. Could it not be down to interpretation (individual responsibility) of the text as opposed to the text itself?
4. If its proven that there were non Muslims involved what will have led them to commit such crimes?

India has the highest rate of rape in the world nearly. My sisters friend is Brazillian, her Indian BF has threatened to kill her multiple times. Don't fret.
The Guardian readers are in a terrible tizzy now. They are right on in favour of social provision and child care of course. They are also bang on in favour of "diversity". Now they don't know which side they are on.
Original post by CryptoidAlien
India has the highest rate of rape in the world nearly. My sisters friend is Brazillian, her Indian BF has threatened to kill her multiple times. Don't fret.

South Africa has a high murder rate. How many South African murderers in the UK are there?

How many Indian Muslims in the UK commit these crimes?

1. Why aren't Indian Muslims doing such things??
there are far less indian muslim in this country, most indians here are hindu, sikh or buddhist and also indian muslims tend to be more moderate and adopt less islamic cultures such as western or indian. Unlike say, pakistanis who came from an islamic country.

2. Why are so many Muslims peaceful if it teaches to be so horrific? ??

it doesnt teach to be 'horrific' But many of its teachings are backward. why would you think otherwise, its based on the arabic tribal culture of the 7th century

3. Could it not be down to interpretation (individual responsibility) of the text as opposed to the text itself??
no. if they are reading the text and causing problems then the text is to blame also. why do they need to read the text that talks about taking female sex slaves for example. would you discuss such topics in the quran to your primary school class out of curiosity?

if its a small percentage of non-muslims, you can allow for variance. but if its a vast majority committed by muslims (90%) of varying ethnic backgrounds, and muslims themselves only from 7% of the UK - then the magnitude of muslim involvement in one crime is stark and cannot be ignored
Yep, the same way the whole of the West is blamed for the actions of the leaders of the United States of America (Obomber/Flame thrower Bush). It wouldn't be nice to exclude Muslims from that rule. :smile:

no im pretty sure i dont blame no one but bush and obama for their own actions mate
Original post by Meenglishnogood
there are far less indian muslim in this country, most indians here are hindu, sikh or buddhist and also indian muslims tend to be more moderate and adopt less islamic cultures such as western or indian. Unlike say, pakistanis who came from an islamic country.

Okay, I accept the part about less Muslims per Indians in the UK. However, as a percentage of Indian Muslim population the figure is still much lower. Now, this may be that the areas and communities in question have more Pakistani Muslims where the hate teaching went on which is why the criminals were Pakistani Muslims. I blame the community and I also blame the relevant authorities for not dealing with it ASAP because of political correctness.

it doesnt teach to be 'horrific' But many of its teachings are backward. why would you think otherwise, its based on the arabic tribal culture of the 7th century

I've already stated this and believe much of it should be outlawed, especially Jihad and the incompatible Sharia.

no. if they are reading the text and causing problems then the text is to blame also. why do they need to read the text that talks about taking female sex slaves for example.

My point being, just because you read something does not mean you go do what it literally says. Its text and meant to tell a story, teach morals and fables. It does not have to be taken at literal value. Text is text and is often open to interpretation just as the bible is in many ways which is why people continue to argue about it even to this day.

I still think that in some communities brainwashing and cult like behaviour has led to Islam being used as a tool to spread hatred and evil viewpoints, twisting it. This is what is bad for our country, not Islam itself. We need to get rid of people like Hamza brainwashing people conflicting their minds on the actual real meanings of Islamic teachings and yes, I will admit, it'd help if the Islamic community spoke out about it - the Muslim Council often do though. Its the politically correct establishment who do nothing - cant deport people like Hamza for so long due to the ECHR's for example.

would you discuss such topics in the quran to your primary school class out of curiosity?

Hell no but I don't believe there should be any Religious Education in our school system but I'm an atheist. I think this is an avenue a child can go down in life with the help of family.

if its a small percentage of non-muslims, you can allow for variance. but if its a vast majority committed by muslims (90%) of varying ethnic backgrounds, and muslims themselves only from 7% of the UK - then the magnitude of muslim involvement in one crime is stark and cannot be ignored

Well yeah, but to me its not Islam thats the problem. Its the people interpreting Islam falsely and spreading hate and corrupting minds.
Original post by the north
no im pretty sure i dont blame no one but bush and obama for their own actions mate

Haha, keep telling yourself that.
Original post by Phantom Lord
I don't think has anything to do with their religion, since they targeted girls from their own religion.

[Facepalm]

So their religion doesn't define how they behave (besides praying five times a day... :rolleyes:)?
Original post by RFC1872

It's not a Muslim problem, it's a cultural problem brought about by the sexual repression created by their native societies/faiths.

You take any society, massively overdress the women so that the males can't see a thing, and then after 20-25 years of this you take those men and throw them into a new society where the women all walk around in a state of relative undress. This is where the problem is created, in Dubai I would be on the train and so many males of Pakistani/Bangladeshi and Indian origin would blatantly stare at any white women wearing shorts and tank top, they just don't have any control because their so unused to it, it'd be like a topless woman getting on the train in the UK
(edited 9 years ago)
Haha, keep telling yourself that.

so every muslim blames all the west for misfortunes caused by the bush administration in middle east? that a strong generalisation mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending