The Student Room Group

Please could someone help me understand my feelings :(?

Here's the situation:

Last weekend, when we said goodbye to each other after hanging out, he said that he was thinking of visiting home on Saturday so he said that hanging out on Friday night + sleepover is a possibility. Later during the week, he told me that he's now seeing this weekend so he suggested Sunday.

I got upset about that and I don't really know why. I just know I'm not upset about him seeing friends. I wouldn't never stop him from habing time with them. Again, he updated me and now he's going out on Friday night and Saturday night so I guess that's why Friday wasn't possible anymore. He suggested Saturday lunch instead too and that made me even more upset somehow...

I still can't figure out my feelings. It's not like there won't be other weekends to see him anyway. He's a great boyfriend and is always there for me but I just really don't want to talk to him about it because I'm so stupidly hurt about something that seems so stupid...

Please can someone help me understand...

Thanks...
Original post by fghi

I don't even understand
This doesn't make any sense...?
Who is "he"? A boyfriend? A friend? who?
Reply 3
Ooops, boyfriend...
Original post by fghi
Here's the situation:

Last weekend, when we said goodbye to each other after hanging out, he said that he was thinking of visiting home on Saturday so he said that hanging out on Friday night + sleepover is a possibility. Later during the week, he told me that he's now seeing this weekend so he suggested Sunday.

I got upset about that and I don't really know why. I just know I'm not upset about him seeing friends. I wouldn't never stop him from habing time with them. Again, he updated me and now he's going out on Friday night and Saturday night so I guess that's why Friday wasn't possible anymore. He suggested Saturday lunch instead too and that made me even more upset somehow...

I still can't figure out my feelings. It's not like there won't be other weekends to see him anyway. He's a great boyfriend and is always there for me but I just really don't want to talk to him about it because I'm so stupidly hurt about something that seems so stupid...

Thanks...

You need to re-read that and re-write that... I barely made sense of it...

You're upset about him seeing his friends more than seeing you? Is that it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending