The Student Room Group

Would you mind having a gf who never wore skirts or dresses?

If your girlfriend never worse skirts or dresses would it be a big deal to you? Or does clothing not matter?

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't mind in day to day life although a wedding would be a bit odd if she didn't wear a dress.
Reply 2
It is quite a feminine thing, which I like. Probably not a del breaker if I fancied the pants off someone
Nope not really 😊
Original post by civilstudent
If your girlfriend never worse skirts or dresses would it be a big deal to you? Or does clothing not matter?

There would have to been a good reason though what would you wear instead? Leggings, skinny jeans?
Reply 5
i'm really not all that fussed. if something as simple as this was a deal breaker, then i don't think she would be da one
Original post by Black Cat
There would have to been a good reason though what would you wear instead? Leggings, skinny jeans?

Good reason? Just don't like wearing them lol not very practical. I like just normal clothes with flats/trainers that you can run to catch the bus in or jog to the shop if you are late etc. Jeans, leggings or shorts
(edited 9 years ago)
I do like girls in skirts/dresses for purely practical and perverted reasons. :colone: However a few rounds of drinking games and usually everyone's equally naked. :daydreaming:

Less gropey answer: Male or female, I like people to look comfortable with what they wear, whatever that happens to be. :smile:
Good reason? Just don't like wearing them lol not very practical. I like just normal clothes with flats/trainers that you can run to catch the bus in or jog to the shop if you are late etc. Jeans, leggings or shorts

I find this funny as I find dresses way more practical than trousers :lol:

I like women that dress well just a personal preference.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I find this funny as I find dresses way more practical than trousers :lol:

Ha I suppose they are ideal for going to the loo. I just feel more secure (if that's the right word lol) in trousers plus I feel lost without pockets it's like I've nowhere to put stuff in or out my hands in. I don't carry bags around if I can use my pockets.
Original post by Black Cat
I like women that dress well just a personal preference.

Dress well in what though lol
Ha I suppose they are ideal for going to the loo. I just feel more secure (if that's the right word lol) in trousers plus I feel lost without pockets it's like I've nowhere to put stuff in or out my hands in. I don't carry bags around if I can use my pockets.

Ah never thought about pockets!
Dress well in what though lol

Just a general well kept looking girl and good dress sense is part of that and dresses are amazing :colondollar:
no, but then a also like tom boys.

You can get nice dresses and skirts with pockets. :wink: Seriously though, I feel more comfortable in trousers too. :smile:

It feels like I'm looking into a mirror, hello new best friend (':
Reply 17
I don't mind. Actually prefer jeans + a nice top over skirts/dresses.

It depends if it was accompanied by an unfeminine attitude. If it was, then I would not date her. But if it is purely on the basis that she's self conscious in them, or feels uncomfortable then I would not be bothered. So long as she's feminine in her mind, and her behaviour.
I hope not! I wear dresses and skirts occasionally but practically live in jeans. I wouldn't care if they had a problem with it, I wear what I'm comfortable in :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending