The Student Room Group

What will the UK be like in 2025?

Scroll to see replies

IS or Islamic state.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can never tell the future with absolute certainty however 10 years is enough time usually that anything radical would have started in undercurrents. More than likely the same just more advanced, probably involved in one war in a far off country as per usual and jobs will be even harder to find due to increased competition.
sh*t
Nigel Farage puts his master plan into action and converts the whole country into a purple and yellow paradise, where he resides in his sky fortress and has taken the title as "Fuher Farage"
It will be like one of the following countries: Pakistan, Oman, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Sudan or Egypt. Or it will be like all of these countries as im sure they must share a specific feature.
Original post by itsdancross
Nigel Farage puts his master plan into action and converts the whole country into a purple and yellow paradise, where he resides in his sky fortress and has taken the title as "Fuher Farage"

No that is what heaven will be like
Original post by Jackoclypse
In 2022 the Islamic party will win a election victory in the former UK. Increasing immigration from war the war stricken middle east and the ISIS empire coupled with a population boom of Muslim children and Scottish independence led to the Islamic party to dominance in UK. 3 years later Sharia law has taken its toll.

Homosexuality is outlawed, and offenders are stoned. White women are forced to cover their head or face slurs, assaults or worse. Alcohol and non-halal foods are illegal and sold only on a black market. Interracial violence climbs as more and more people find their ways of life under threat. Pedophile rings operate across the country but are largely ignored by the Islamic paramilitaries which have taken over from the old police.

Things come to a tipping point on 29th August when Nigel Farage is finally executed outside Westminster. Riots will ignite in every major city mosques burn and the English detonate car bombs across London. But with the help of mercenaries from the ISIS empire the rebels are put down and the remaining free white populations who were not killed or fled to Scotland are isolated densely populated districts of Bristol, Nottingham and Birmingham.

Finally Scotland can watch no longer and Alex Salmond launches his military campaign to retake Britain. The Islamic forces are obliterated by the raw power of the Scottish national army. England is saved! Alex Salmond frees the native British from their districts and deports their oppressors. For many years later Salmond rules as beloved monarch of both England and Scotland (Wales is still a ****hole though) and thus the UK was reunited. Sadly then the Islamic end of days happened and Salmond and all the British people were sent to hell while all Muslims ascended to paradise. Alluh Ackbar

That is the most awesome story I have ever read. Wales is still a ****hole was hilarious lool
Original post by Malorys ballsack
Idiot we can't anticipate what will happen in 10 years which is exactly what i've pointed out. Everyone thinks things will stay the same, they don't.

Most technological inventions which will occur around 2025 have all been started working out. Nothing will come out of the blue in 2025. 10 yes in nothing, 100 yrs is what we should be talking about.
You think in 10 years the fastest growing economy in the developed world will be a caliphate? Bruh I know immigration is a threat but you're all crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
ISIS would have already decimated the white British citizens and the remaining will seek refuge in Alaska. This will immediately come into affect, when Zayn Malik is elected as prime minister. Multiculturalism :afraid:
(edited 9 years ago)
Not much has changed? I'll show you why this logic is stupid.

Look at Germany in 1928 and then look at Germany in 1938.
Look at Russia in 1917 and then look at Russia in 1927.
Look at Spain in 1926 and then look at Spain in 1936.
Look at England in 1642 and then look at England in 1652.
Look at France in 1789 and then look at France in 1799.
Ad infinitum.

10 years is an enormous amount of time.

Only in those few cases. But in most other cases like England 2004 and England 2014 nothing has changed. Actually in all the major western nations nothing much has changed. The change has mostly occurred in conflict zones like Iraq 2004-2014 or Syria or dramatic rapid development in Asia like China 2004-2014 etc.
Original post by Okorange
Only in those few cases. But in most other cases like England 2004 and England 2014 nothing has changed. Actually in all the major western nations nothing much has changed. The change has mostly occurred in conflict zones like Iraq 2004-2014 or Syria or dramatic rapid development in Asia like China 2004-2014 etc.

What the hell? Did you miss the financial crisis and austerity? Did you miss the mass immigration? Did you miss the London bombings? I could go on there are many significant events that have reshaped our world in the past ten years.
(edited 9 years ago)
What the hell? Did you miss the financial crisis and austerity? Did you miss the mass immigration? Did you miss the London bombings? I could go on there are many significant events that have reshaped our world in the past ten years.

Of course things of changed and I agree with you on what you listed for sure. But your quotes were mostly of countries before and after political upheaval, revolution or civil war. So with that as a standard I said England hasn't changed that much.
Original post by Okorange
Of course things of changed and I agree with you on what you listed for sure. But your quotes were mostly of countries before and after political upheaval, revolution or civil war. So with that as a standard I said England hasn't changed that much.

True my cases were extreme. But tell me what happened 10 years after the last financial crisis? It seems very premature to talk now when all seems safe.
In 2022 the Islamic party will win a election victory in the former UK. Increasing immigration from war the war stricken middle east and the ISIS empire coupled with a population boom of Muslim children and Scottish independence led to the Islamic party to dominance in UK. 3 years later Sharia law has taken its toll.

Homosexuality is outlawed, and offenders are stoned. White women are forced to cover their head or face slurs, assaults or worse. Alcohol and non-halal foods are illegal and sold only on a black market. Interracial violence climbs as more and more people find their ways of life under threat. Pedophile rings operate across the country but are largely ignored by the Islamic paramilitaries which have taken over from the old police.

Things come to a tipping point on 29th August when Nigel Farage is finally executed outside Westminster. Riots will ignite in every major city mosques burn and the English detonate car bombs across London. But with the help of mercenaries from the ISIS empire the rebels are put down and the remaining free white populations who were not killed or fled to Scotland are isolated densely populated districts of Bristol, Nottingham and Birmingham.

Finally Scotland can watch no longer and Alex Salmond launches his military campaign to retake Britain. The Islamic forces are obliterated by the raw power of the Scottish national army. England is saved! Alex Salmond frees the native British from their districts and deports their oppressors. For many years later Salmond rules as beloved monarch of both England and Scotland (Wales is still a ****hole though) and thus the UK was reunited. Sadly then the Islamic end of days happened and Salmond and all the British people were sent to hell while all Muslims ascended to paradise. Alluh Ackbar

****ing brilliant the last two words just cracked me up for some reason idkw
Right-wing extremism will be so rife that it'll be the norm. Justin Bieber will give birth to a healthy baby girl & Frankie Boyle/ Russell Brand will fight to the death in an open arena.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 38
People won't join social groups even though they're in their 20's.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Sigh we can dream though.

Where would the uks capital be moved to? Also Londons growth would become stunted and it would fail

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending