The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Timetables and doctor

So do get our timetable when we get there or will we have some idea before hand. Now in the doctor front I fill out all the information and then hit the submit button then it's just struck on sending for ages. So is signing up to a doctor completely required like do we need to sign up as a required task like the online enrolment and the photo for the id. Sorry for the stupid questions just want to be sure.
Original post by Josh kilshaw
So do get our timetable when we get there or will we have some idea before hand. Now in the doctor front I fill out all the information and then hit the submit button then it's just struck on sending for ages. So is signing up to a doctor completely required like do we need to sign up as a required task like the online enrolment and the photo for the id. Sorry for the stupid questions just want to be sure.

It's not a stupid question. I've had the same problem with the doctor's form as well. The site's broken. I emailed Chester and they said they couldn't help. You can go on the websites given and fill in their forms yourself. you just have to hand in the form and sign it in person. it doesn't make a difference. It's not compulsory but highly recommended. As for the timetable, I think I read somewhere in the welcome pack that we get it on freshers' week, on Tuesday when we meet our lecturers.
Hope this helps - Charlotte
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Tar very much.
Original post by Josh kilshaw
Tar very much.

You're welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest