The Student Room Group

double science

Ive been doing double science since year 10. My dream is to become a paediatrician in the future but I dont know if I can get into medical school with double science grades hopefully ill get the As and Bs really im quite determined....So I wondered can I get into medicine doing double science anyone ??
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by nikki98
Ive been doing double science since year 10. My dream is to become a paediatrician in the future but I dont know if I can get into medical school with double science grades hopefully ill get the As and Bs really im quite determined....So I wondered can I get into medicine doing double science anyone ??

Most (if not all) medical schools accept double science. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by nikki98

AS long as you do well enough to continue to take Chemistry and Biology at A level and get (at least) As in those you should be OK.
Reply 3
If you do well enough at GCSE then continue to A-level with science subjects! you'll have no problem if the get the required grades.

All colleges accept double science with good enough grades.

Quick Reply

Latest