The Student Room Group

Things that's you've never told ANYONE

That you have kept secret, coz you're embarrassed about them?
Now why the **** would I tell you? :wink:
Original post by mali167
That you have kept secret, coz you're embarrassed about them?

I once secretly had meat sweats while chatting up a girl and she thought I had a tough day at the gym and was impressed.

We were up all night.
I regularly post on TSR
I use TSR everyday
So many things. I bull**** so much to my friends and family, it should be made illegal.

If my parents found the right guy tomorrow I'd probably say yes to marriage. I'm not embarrassed by this little "secret" (it's not really a secret), I'm just not comfortable telling family why. We're Asian, they're Muslim, arranged marriage is completely normal.. just, not for someone like me
Reply 6
Too many people on here know my real name because I stupidly used it, so thanks but no thanks, I haven't told anyone these things for a reason.
I used to be a drug addict.
Original post by Vixen47
So many things. I bull**** so much to my friends and family, it should be made illegal.

If my parents found the right guy tomorrow I'd probably say yes to marriage. I'm not embarrassed by this little "secret" (it's not really a secret), I'm just not comfortable telling family why. We're Asian, they're Muslim, arranged marriage is completely normal.. just, not for someone like me

I'm sorry, I don't seem to understand, it seems like you just contradicted yourself?
Reply 9
I think about killing people, but let's keep that between us!
Reply 10
Original post by Venatal
I think about killing people, but let's keep that between us!

Lol, who doesn't?
I masturbated next to the girl I fancied throughout high school, and got some of the bodily fluids on her jacket.

Sorry Jessica, but I'd do it again!

Spoiler

Reply 12
now that would be telling...
Original post by zyzz u mirin?
I masturbated next to the girl I fancied throughout high school, and got some of the bodily fluids on her jacket.<br />
<br />
Sorry Jessica, but I'd do it again!<br />
<br />

Spoiler

Aren't you the OP of the thread complaining how you can't connect with girls?

This is why.
I use tsr :colone:
Just like Mike, my defense is also impregnable... I also sell fake Pokemon cards to my enemies.
Original post by lyricalvibe
Aren't you the OP of the thread complaining how you can't connect with girls?

This is why.

bit mean brah, was on no fap for 7 months srs
I love Ed. Balls.

Quick Reply

Latest