The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

English & Philosophy

Anyone else who will be starting the English and Philosophy course in October at Wolverhampton Uni?
Sounds like an interesting course
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Oscar11
Anyone else who will be starting the English and Philosophy course in October at Wolverhampton Uni?

I'll be doing philosophy but unfortunately I'll be doing sociology instead of English :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by liluglymane
I'll be doing philosophy but unfortunately I'll be doing sociology instead of English :frown:

Oh cool! We should have the same philosophy timetable then
Awesome!! You're like the only other person I know who will be doing philosophy aha.
Reply 5
Original post by liluglymane
Awesome!! You're like the only other person I know who will be doing philosophy aha.

Haha same with you! Surely we're not the only ones lol
Original post by Oscar11
Haha same with you! Surely we're not the only ones lol

You're right :smile:
Reply 7
I'm doing English and Philosophy too! should be interesting :3
Reply 8
Original post by steisms
I'm doing English and Philosophy too! should be interesting :3

Wow first person with the same course as me aha. Only 3 weeks left
Reply 9
yeah bloody terrifying haha..
what made you pick them courses then?
Reply 10
English I've always enjoyed so made sense to pick it and philosophy is something that I find interesting although I've never studied it before wbu?
Reply 11
Yeah for me I always thought I'd do English, and as for philosophy I did Religious Studies with the philosophy and ethics part and it intrigued me so I thought I'd pick that too, really interested in all things to do with philosophy, religion etc
Reply 12
Oh so you have some knowledge of philosophy studies that's cool

Yeah I see what you mean I find religious and moral debates very interesting
Reply 13
Oh yeah I can sit for hours talking about anything to do with religion and what not, current affairs even...
Should be an interesting year aye.
Reply 14
Yeah i hope so! Are you going to the philosophy induction?
Reply 15
the induction day? I think I'll be going to one but I don't know which one yet, the thought is just nerve-wrecking... wbu?
Reply 16
Ohh ok, and yep I know how you feel I'm a bit nervous but nervous in a good way and more excited than anything

Quick Reply

Latest