The Student Room Group

UK Parliamentarian attacked

British MP, George Galloway, had his jaw broken in an attack last night:

Times of Israel
BBC
Independent
Guardian

I don't think we should tolerate these attacks against our elected representatives...
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hopefully he will be unelected after the next election. He is a parasite in our country.
Reply 2
Original post by alexh42
Hopefully he will be unelected after the next election.

Your hope is in vain...

He is a parasite in our country.

You mean because he has the gall to stand up and speak instead of pandering to the "official line"?

You mean because he scrutinises and speaks out against something?

Such things do not detract from the fact that this was clearly a "Semitic" attack...
Reply 3
It doesn't surprise me he got pummelled. I won't be shedding any tears.
Disgusting. I no longer feel safe walking in the streets of Britain anymore, where we have "citizens" whose primary allegiance is that to Israel, attacking us, attacking our MPs.
Reply 5
Original post by tsr1269
Your hope is in vain...

You mean because he has the gall to stand up and speak instead of pandering to the "official line"?

You mean because he scrutinises and speaks out against something?

Such things do not detract from the fact that this was clearly a "Semitic" attack...

I don't support the attack obviously but I don't know why you are defending him. He is a racist prick.
Reply 6
As for George Galloway while I don't particularly like the man, I don't believe in the concept of vengeance either. He's admittedly extreme and is quite aggressive, verbally, but he doesn't deserve to be beaten up.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by tsr1269
British MP, George Galloway, had his jaw broken in an apparent "Semitic" attack last night:

Times of Israel
BBC
Independent
Guardian

I don't think we should tolerate these "Semitic" attacks against our elected representatives...

Well clearly a physical assault like this against anybody -- not just elected representatives -- is illegal. Thankfully, the rule of law operates in this country and the perpetrator has quite rightly been arrested on suspicion of ABH. Nothing else needs to be said really; no need to speak of "tolerating" something that is clearly not legal.
He should be prosecuted for hate speech. Israel free zone? What did he expect the ****ing idiot he would have got the same thing had he said it were a Christian or Muslim free zone.
Original post by Malorys ballsack
He should be prosecuted for hate speech. Israel free zone? What did he expect the ****ing idiot he would have got the same thing had he said it were a Christian or Muslim free zone.

I think it would have been more than a punch if he said "Muslim free zone". The riots would still be going on now

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't condone the attack, but I have zero sympathy. George Galloway is a hypocrite, a coward, a loudmouth, a (borderline) anti-Semite, a man who shakes the hands of murderous dictators, and who retweets a tribute to Che Guevara who was a mas murdering piece of crap. The guy is a massive cock.
Doesn't matter how strongly you disagree with him. Assaulting someone because you disagree with their views is not acceptable, even if he has made some idiotic comments.
Reply 12
Original post by alexh42
I would rather support Israel than Hamas/Palestinians (they voted for Hamas) who use civilians as human shields and have officially racist policies.

To be fair both sides use "human shields". IDF have been spotted using Palestinian children as human shields as well. Both as bad as each other in this specific mater imo. (Sorry didn't know how to put spoilers around the pic)

I don't particularly like George Galloway the way he goes about things just breaths arrogance and some things he says are pretty stupid like the "Israel Free Zone". Come on from what I've seen Muslims don't have an issue living and trading with Jews. If you don't base your judgement on the Palestinian land dispute, muslims and jews don't have such a frosty relationship around other places in the world so I don't see why George Galloway decides to throw gas into the fire. Like come on not all Muslims are terrorists the same way not all Jews are zionists...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tsr1269
British MP, George Galloway, had his jaw broken in an apparent "Semitic" attack last night:

Times of Israel
BBC
Independent
Guardian

I don't think we should tolerate these "Semitic" attacks against our elected representatives...

By your silly logic, pro-Palestinians who get violent are engaging in "Muslim" attacks.
There are some who would call this anti-fascist action...

:teehee:
We do not need back stabbers like "George Galloway"
Nobody deserves to be beaten up and I am glad that the attacker was arrested. However I'm not really upset that Galloway specifically was attacked. He didn't deserve it but undeniably he is a xenophobe and not fit to be an MP.
Original post by tsr1269

Times of Israel
BBC
Independent
Guardian

He's a racist, and a parasite, as an earlier poster said.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ivan.Drago
No Jews were gassed only a few thousand died in those camps late in the war from disease like typhus. Once the camps were liberated the communists largely Jews by the way rebuilt parts in an attempt to make it look like they were used to kill people. These are facts you cannot deny if you simply look at the alleged gas chambers yourself you will see parts were rebuilt.Jewish papers like the New Yorker even claimed that Jews were being electrocuted to death not GASSED. The Jews likey picked gassing because the Germans used Zylkon B a cyanide-based pesticide used to kill lice. It is impossible that they killed millions the Jews are rotten dirty liars.

Go back to your cave, troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tsr1269

Times of Israel
BBC
Independent
Guardian

the attacker was a bit upset. :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending