The Student Room Group

Girls, do you ever have cheeky glances at a man's bulge?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yasmin25
Yes of course a lot of us girls have done that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why? :confused:
Original post by Vikki1805
Obviously you have a worthy bulge, Toots. :daydreaming:
Pft. The funniest thing was when (honestly) size came up in conversation with a couple of female friends I was visiting - they didn't believe I'd never measured myself :rolleyes:
No I do not!

I look at their face instead :smile:
I want to see if it's worthy of the V.

hahahahahaha
Original post by Strawberry68
No I do not!

I look at their face instead :smile:

Aw aren't you a saint
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
OK, it's fairly obvious that men take little looks at girl's boobz. I was wondering if girls ever did check out men's penises.

I was watching this hidden cam trick on the London Tube and it got me thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV8JPZyJiuE

Sure if im particularly horny, but only after i look at his face, hair, ears (fetish...), chest, arms and bum. But if he's walking past me i'll have to check out his a** after his crotch obviously.

(In my own defence i dont judge a guy when he stares at a girls boobs and bum. But the whistling is annoying and can be intimidating if it's from a group of men)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Aw aren't you a saint

I know.

Penises are ugly.
Yes especially if we're hugging sometimes because I'm like chest height so it's easy to have a quick peek haha.
:lol: This thread just goes to show that girls would NEVER get called out for staring. Either girls are so sneaky at it that people wonder whether they ever do it, or guys genuinely don't care. I'm guessing both.
On the train I stare at the pelvis area I guess because that's the level my eyes 'rest' at, so if a woman's opposite me I end up staring at her handbag and if it's a guy...I try to stare at his chest instead but sometimes I like making them feel uncomfortable:biggrin:
Some jeans and suit trousers fit really well there :nooo:
Nah I don't look at their bulges but their hearts
They cant ignore mine.. to big to not see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by Martina_
Nah I don't look at their bulges but their hearts

The feels. :cry2:
Hahaha hell yh and dat ass.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's like when we check out the ladies va jay jay. I'm guilty of that offence a few times!!

If it's a bulge worth looking at, then it's only right to take a look.

Vikki you lad!
Original post by Tootles
Pft. The funniest thing was when (honestly) size came up in conversation with a couple of female friends I was visiting - they didn't believe I'd never measured myself :rolleyes:

Whatever you say, Toots. :mmm:

Original post by Lord Jon
Vikki you lad!

Well, you know me. :rolleyes:

Original post by The Right

Original post by TheAnusFiles
hahahahahaha

:hat2:
I guess they do? I think I'd glance but not stare like those ppl on the came. Gosh :lolwut:.

Original post by Lord Jon
It's like when we check out the ladies va jay jay. I'm guilty of that offence a few times!!

Eew. Cameltoes :puke:.
Original post by Autistic Merit
Why? :confused:

DO you really need to ask this? :confused:

The same reason you will take a glance at a women's bum or breasts.

Original post by Pomum96
Sure if im particularly horny, but only after i look at his face, hair, ears (fetish...), chest, arms and bum. But if he's walking past me i'll have to check out his a** after his crotch obviously.

You have an ear fetish?? Tell me more :tongue:

Original post by narcotica
On the train I stare at the pelvis area I guess because that's the level my eyes 'rest' at, so if a woman's opposite me I end up staring at her handbag and if it's a guy...I try to stare at his chest instead but sometimes I like making them feel uncomfortable

I can't help but imagining you as that cat in your avatar with its piercing stare :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply