The Student Room Group

I have made my unit 1 A2 notes , now what ?

Hi

i dont know what to do now, i have made all my notes for unit 1 across my subjects but i do not know what to do next, how do i remember the content ?
Reply 1
Original post by hasan6091
Hi

i dont know what to do now, i have made all my notes for unit 1 across my subjects but i do not know what to do next, how do i remember the content ?

Revision cards with key points?
Reply 2
Original post by Tappouni
Revision cards with key points?

yeh thats what i tried for AS chemistry and biology but i found i hardly looked at them, and i was hoping to try a new revision technique. Thanks :smile:
CARRY ON.

brb doing UNIT 2 notes.
Reply 4
In order to keep it fresh in your mind is to keep working on it. I was doing my AS level last year ( maths,Biology,Chemistry and Art) and I dropped Chemistry this year because I find it difficult and complicated about the formulas of alcohol.

Notes taking is one of the important things when you want to have good grades. However, you must make sure you fully understand the contents and it would be more useful if they are written in your own words. Go and ask your teachers if you are not sure about :smile: because they are experts. Gd luck:smile:!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending