The Student Room Group

Bad Situation after Zante

Okay I have a girlfriend and we are deeply in love and i know i would never cheat on her, but I went to Zante and on the second from last night me and my pals were hitting up some beers and shots next thing you know I have cleared my bank account the next day and woken up legally married to some chick, she has just added me on facebook and we are both young and clueless about how this has happened. How do i break the news to my girlfriend that I am now married.

Please help me out guys i mean my parents are going to kill me, I don't think i even got a honeymoon.

I have asked my friends but they cant seem to contain themselves and just laugh hysterically about the situation. its all getting me rather down i don't want a wife. hoping its all some sort of sick joke.
banter
Well get in annulled seeing you cannot consent to marriage drunk as far as I am aware.....
Reply 3
Original post by DanB1991
Well get in annulled seeing you cannot consent to marriage drunk as far as I am aware.....

Thank you for your help
Original post by DopedGuru
Okay I have a girlfriend and we are deeply in love and i know i would never cheat on her, but I went to Zante and on the second from last night me and my pals were hitting up some beers and shots next thing you know I have cleared my bank account the next day and woken up legally married to some chick, she has just added me on facebook and we are both young and clueless about how this has happened. How do i break the news to my girlfriend that I am now married.

Please help me out guys i mean my parents are going to kill me, I don't think i even got a honeymoon.

I have asked my friends but they cant seem to contain themselves and just laugh hysterically about the situation. its all getting me rather down i don't want a wife. hoping its all some sort of sick joke.

Poor effort.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending