The Student Room Group

A Levels From 19 to 21?

Hi!
I've posted this question here instead of the Mature Students section as it doesn't really qualify as an age of a mature student.
If all goes to plan- pretty sure it will- then I'll be studying A Levels from these ages next academic year. The question: Do you know of somebody, or have done yourself, that have sat A Levels out of the usual age bracket (16-18)?

Pretty brief question! :smile:
Someone is my business is 20 ^^ but she fits in just fine with us all :tongue: to the point where some of our class went to help drag her car out of a flood
Reply 2
Original post by IfOnlyItWereEasy
Someone is my business is 20 ^^ but she fits in just fine with us all :tongue: to the point where some of our class went to help drag her car out of a flood

That's good! I am a little nervous as now everything I do, academically wise, other than university will be older than the general aged group. I know it isn't a huge amount older than the other students. And could work in my favour- still a little anxious about it though. :smile:
Honestly, if you don't say your age, I doubt anyone would even question it :tongue:
Original post by Amy. J S
Hi!
I've posted this question here instead of the Mature Students section as it doesn't really qualify as an age of a mature student.
If all goes to plan- pretty sure it will- then I'll be studying A Levels from these ages next academic year. The question: Do you know of somebody, or have done yourself, that have sat A Levels out of the usual age bracket (16-18)?

Pretty brief question! :smile:

I have 27 year olds in my class! Lol, they usually create there own little friendship groups!

Quick Reply

Latest