The Student Room Group

Girl I like going to Uni

So I just wanted to get this off my chest, really.

There's this girl I know, and sort of like.. She is absolutely amazing. We're both into the exact same things, we can talk really easily, we just.. connect really well I guess. She really makes me laugh as well.

One problem, she's going to Uni this September.

And I just feel like crap, even though we're not even a thing! We sort of had a thing a year or so ago, that fizzled out and we've been talking a lot more recently, and I've become too attached. And don't worry about saying "Tell her you like her!" because I know she doesn't feel the same and her Uni is pretty much the other end of the country.

I just wanted to get that out, because I don't really have anyone that I can talk to about this stuff haha.

Peace.

:moon:
I think you mean you assume she doesn't feel the same. You'll never know unless you tell her. What if she does?
Original post by Anonymous

There's this girl I know, and sort of like.. She is absolutely amazing. We're both into the exact same things, we can talk really easily, we just.. connect really well I guess. She really makes me laugh as well.

And I just feel like crap, even though we're not even a thing! We sort of had a thing a year or so ago, that fizzled out and we've been talking a lot more recently, and I've become too attached. And don't worry about saying "Tell her you like her!" because I know she doesn't feel the same and her Uni is pretty much the other end of the country.

I just wanted to get that out, because I don't really have anyone that I can talk to about this stuff haha.

Peace.

Keep in touch!! I'm a sucker for a good love story and maybe, just maybe, your paths will cross in the future. You had SOMETHING a year or so ago, which is more than nothing.. who knows, the feelings may return when she finishes uni!
I hope it does.. this sounds romantic.. *sigh* *single life*
Original post by Anonymous

Peace.

Sorry bro but sounds like you're going to lose her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending