The Student Room Group

Is there a Tinder for intelligent, interesting girls?

Almost every girl on Tinder is the same. Either completely air-headed or incredibly conceited, or both.

I am so sick of duck pouts, instagrams, marylin munroe quotes and over-processed selfies. Where the hell can I find intelligent, interesting, sophisticated women to date?

Is Tinder representative of the British female population? Because if it is I need to get the hell out of this country.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
in the real world brah
Reply 2
Original post by Zen-Ali
in the real world brah

Like, where? The only common gathering place for young people seems to be clubs and bars.
Reply 3
your tinder game sucks OP
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Like, where? The only common gathering place for young people seems to be clubs and bars.

if you're at uni there should be a surfeit amount of such girls
Why would you go to Tinder in the first place? Look around irl... :lolwut:

Edit: Beaten to it. :unimpressed:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Maybe if you want to find the 'intelligent, interesting' girls you should put your phone down and go outside.
marylin munroe

lol
Reply 8
Original post by Zen-Ali
if you're at uni there should be a surfeit amount of such girls

I've graduated already.
Almost every girl on Tinder is the same. Either completely air-headed or incredibly conceited, or both.

I am so sick of duck pouts, instagrams, marylin munroe quotes and over-processed selfies. Where the hell can I find intelligent, interesting, sophisticated women to date?

Is Tinder representative of the British female population? Because if it is I need to get the hell out of this country.

I like to think I'm intelligent and interesting. The question is, are you? Given that you're 'anonymous' I would be led to believe you are not... :wink:

Try eharmony.
Original post by subjunctivehistorian
I like to think I'm intelligent and interesting. The question is, are you? Given that you're 'anonymous' I would be led to believe you are not... :wink:

I have posted as anon and hence I am less likely to be intelligent?

Brilliant logic there.
Yes, there is, it's called Waterstone's
Try eharmony.

I am too young for paid dating at this point.
I have posted as anon and hence I am less likely to be intelligent?

Brilliant logic there.

You're less likely to be interesting though. Last time I checked Anonymous was pretty much the opposite of Interesting! I'm sure you are highly intelligent though :wink:
I am too young for paid dating at this point.

I have tried them all, sadly most of them are ineffective and are meat markets. They all have an about me section, yes, but no one will bother to read it unless they are actually attracted to begin with.
Original post by subjunctivehistorian
You're less likely to be interesting though. Last time I checked Anonymous was pretty much the opposite of Interesting! I'm sure you are highly intelligent though :wink:

I still don't have any clue on what the hell you're on about, but ok :smile:
I still don't have any clue on what the hell you're on about, but ok :smile:

Well, anonymous and interesting are pretty much opposites, when you think of it logically. so I was just making a joke about how you wanted an interesting girl when you didn't seem that interesting but I was just joking :biggrin: i'm sure you are deeply interesting and intelligent.
TheStudentRoom. Why has no one mentioned it yet? :smile:
Yeah, it's called real life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending