The Student Room Group

What do you do when a pretty girl is looking at you in public?

I am fortunate enough to be blessed with good looks, but unfortunate enough to suck with women in general.

When I am outside doing my day to day ****, I get lots of women looking at me, on the tube, station, library etc. I am single and want a girlfriend, but I don't know what the hell to do about it.

What do you do in this situation? especially in public and there are other people around and you don't want to cause a scene.

Scroll to see replies

IMO if u are into them, do something subtle.. like a quick wink, or a lick of ur lips... girls like that cheesy stuff lol
wink at them with that -come hither look-
Reply 3
It's much harder in public OP, because of the general "rush" factor and you not knowing a thing about each other.

My best bet would be to leave the public advances, but hit on girls you like in college/university/work. It's much easier, as you vaguely know each other.
Reply 4
If you're as good as you say, it's straightforward. Just smile, say Hi and ask for their number.
Original post by dire wolf
IMO if u are into them, do something subtle.. like a quick wink, or a lick of ur lips... girls like that cheesy stuff lol

Sounds creepy as hell :tongue:
Reply 6
Can confirm the OP is a handsome chap
Get some cool cards kinda like business cards but more casual...............put yr tel number / fb / email addy. Just give it to her and say something brief. Then walk off :wink:
Reply 8
Say hi to them!
Original post by Old_Simon
Get some cool cards kinda like business cards but more casual...............put yr tel number / fb / email addy. Just give it to her and say something brief. Then walk off :wink:

surely nobody has ever actually done this?
Fall over, or something similarly embarrassing.
No, don't listen to these people; don't wink at random people in public. If you want to talk to someone, make it seem natural.
Original post by nick d terrier
surely nobody has ever actually done this?

Hell yes. Just say "maybe we should talk" and then leave.
Original post by alfresco_
Do you wanna go on a date with me? haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you asking me on a date, or suggesting that's what I say?

This. is. amazing.

Sounds so me :smile:. Awkward but gentlemanly. I might just do that.
Original post by Anonymous
This. is. amazing.

Sounds so me :smile:. Awkward but gentlemanly. I might just do that.

The thing is:

It is imaginative and highly effective without being intrusive or embarrassing.

It is just like a street flyer. BUT : If she is keen then ...................:wink:

Have a funky stylish arty cool dude card made up.........
Place your hand on your crotch.

I can't be the only one who would hate this. Seems really arrogant :tongue:
Original post by mollyxrose

But it's so unusual/quirky/cool :colondollar: I'm going to do it anyway.
Original post by mollyxrose

The world is full of all kinds of people who "hate" all kinds of stuff for no reason. So they have boring tedious lives. No one cares what you like. If ten girls eye this guy up and he hands out his card how many might text him ? A lot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending