The Student Room Group

How to care less about football? Wins make me high, losses make me depressed.

I've been a football fan all my life and it's affecting my mood too much.

When my team wins, I'll be high off it for days which is great.

But then when my team loses, I literally go depressed to the point where I'm snapping at everyone and falling out with people and want to just be a recluse.

I really want to someone program myself to care less about it because I just don't like how it affects my mood.

Any ideas?
Original post by Anonn123
I've been a football fan all my life and it's affecting my mood too much.

When my team wins, I'll be high off it for days which is great.

But then when my team loses, I literally go depressed to the point where I'm snapping at everyone and falling out with people and want to just be a recluse.

I really want to someone program myself to care less about it because I just don't like how it affects my mood.

Any ideas?

Im a little like that too however I can accept loss and the fact that if my team loses I will be with them to the end, thats the point off football to support your team through the ups and downs but always stick with them no matter what the result is. Btw Who do you support ?
Support a team that never loses
Reply 3
Original post by Scratchyjam
Support a team that never loses

I used to and then got called a glory hunter, we started losing everything and now we are suckers. Can't please anyone, so... MANCHESTER UNITED ALL THE WAY.
Support Manchester United. Its been a barrel of laughs for the last two years. Literally crying with laughter.
Ebo is that you? :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest