Stevie's dad....

Oh. So that's where he gets it from.
Awwww, thought they were top 4.
OTY today, probably Fleur tomorrow.
Will Stevie ever go!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 425
OTY was brilliant. I just don't get this show anymore :s-smilie:
Stevie tomorrow, Stereo Kicks next week, then Ben.
Reply 427
Original post by Mackay
Stevie tomorrow, Stereo Kicks next week, then Ben.

No, not Ben :eek::eek:
Original post by Lyrius
No, not Ben :eek::eek:

He doesn't have the likability of Andrea, Lauren or Fleur.
Original post by Mackay
He doesn't have the likability of Andrea, Lauren or Fleur.

Ben is so likeable- what are you on about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only The Young were overrated anyway, good riddance :wavey:
Original post by Frodokins
Ben is so likeable- what are you on about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're watching a different show to me.
Fluer continues to **** on the rest of the acts.

I have no idea who's voting for Ben tho? He has no personality, and no memorability. All his performances are the same and he always looks half asleep. Furthermore, he hasn't even got a nice voice. He's got a raspy tone, but not the good type. It just sounds like he smokes 60 fags a day o.O
Original post by And then...
Fleurs sister. YES.

She looks EXACTLY the same as Fleur.
Take That performing tonight. Yawn.
Labrinth was terrible.
I think last night Fleur sang the best I have ever heard her sing, just saying.

AW was hoping Louis was gonna send it to deadlock to see Mel's reaction.
Andrea being in the bottom two was pretty much what I was expecting based on FB likes. Thought his bottom two performance was really good though. Hope he performs a rock-y song next week. Think he could do a great job with something like Sweet Child o' Mine. The edge to his voice would sound great on something like that.

Stevi's performance was surprisingly acceptable. He wasn't so terrible in the early weeks of the competition & I'm pretty sure all the gimmicks they've been throwing at his performances are because they wanted to get him out before the final by making him seem like a complete joke. He could probably be in musicals or something.
I wish Stevi would have stayed in. He is entertaining. Andrea is rubbish. He still doesn't have high control over his voice and people who are clueless about music think he is absolutely amazing. His singing is, at times, painful to here. The X Factor are glorifying him for their own profit. He won't sell records. His singing is borderline average when you consider everyone that's ever been on the show.

It's the same with Stereo Kicks, as I think many people have sussed. The X Factor are glorifying them because they want them to turn into the next One Direction. Unfortunately, it will never happen. Also, the number of people in the group is ridiculous. Especially when it's the public's responsibility to actually identify with them and support them, it's difficult.

It is clear to me that the talent is lower each year. This year, my favourite contestant since the auditions was Lola Saunders. She wasn't perfect by a long shot, but she sang with soul and put her all into her performances. She also seemed like a genuine person.

Quick Reply

Latest