The Student Room Group

Does this girl like me?

So I'm about to make the move to the UK from the US in a few days for my masters. This girl I've known for 3 years recently contacted me on facebook to catch up and to ask me about the program I am joining because she is interested in applying for it herself...and then she ended up asking me to meet her for coffee to "catch up".

So we had coffee for about an hour and reminisced on our days of traveling in europe/talked about school etc. I wasn't really flirtacious but to be honest I don't even know how to be flirtacious. I'm a bit socially awkward.

Then she told me she was hungry and was craving waffle house so we went there and ate breakfast and talked some more.

After we hugged and said goodbye...she told me that she wants to keep in touch while I'm gone and she wants me to send her tons of pictures.

Then she sent me a text after "thanks for meeting up :smile:, so nice to catch up."

Once again all of this was her idea. I really have no idea when women are interested in me because to my knowledge none ever have been. Any help?
If I were in her place, I'd probably be interested in contacting you because of the program. Also, to appear friendly and how it all works out for you, she'd remain in contact.
So basically, I think she's just being friendly.
(I might be wrong)
If there's anything else, you'll know it in time. :smile:
Original post by thewhitelines
If I were in her place, I'd probably be interested in contacting you because of the program. Also, to appear friendly and how it all works out for you, she'd remain in contact.
So basically, I think she's just being friendly.
(I might be wrong)
If there's anything else, you'll know it in time. :smile:

Guess I'll go back to being a hermit then lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Unknown Nerd
Guess I'll go back to being a hermit then lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah no. I think you should stay friends and not expect too much or develop anything unless the girl makes a move which makes it obvious that she wants you to be more than a friend.
I mean beng friends is not a bad thing, is it?
Original post by thewhitelines
Ah no. I think you should stay friends and not expect too much or develop anything unless the girl makes a move which makes it obvious that she wants you to be more than a friend.
I mean beng friends is not a bad thing, is it?

*being
Posted from TSR Mobile

No, but when this has happened to you about 423,000 times, you get into a habit of reverting back to a vegetable state.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending