The Student Room Group

shoplifter fights, a baby in her arms, vigilante justice on employee

[video="youtube;Jyr8DEDsNnk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyr8DEDsNnk[/video]
Reply 1
The vigilante guy deserved what he got. It was none of his business. He tried to be a hero and he got knocked out. :lol: #nosympathy
Reply 2
Original post by Armin.
The vigilante guy deserved what he got. It was none of his business. He tried to be a hero and he got knocked out. :lol: #nosympathy

wait im confused, the guy in the yellow was the employee?
Reply 3
Original post by aka r
wait im confused, the guy in the yellow was the employee?

Ye he is the shop employee.
Reply 4
Original post by Armin.
Ye he is the shop employee.

you said the vigilante guy deserved what he got? what did the vigilante guy get? lol
Reply 5
If those women were shoplifting then they have no right to use kids as shields to prevent getting caught. That guy shouldn't have tried to physically grab the women when they had kids in their arms and stuff but they shouldn't be able to walk away after shoplifting. The employee should have been restrained, not hit. Simultaneously the shop lifters should have been held there to see if they were shop lifting or not.
...wait, I'm completely lost here - why did the guy at the end punch the guy in the green/yellow? he wasn't there at the beginning?
Reply 7
Original post by zippity.doodah
...wait, I'm completely lost here - why did the guy at the end punch the guy in the green/yellow? he wasn't there at the beginning?

he was???? he was tryna pull the baby outa her hands, this is so confusing lol
Reply 8
the end of the video is so funny haha

"hey back up off him man"
"what!!!! KMT ****** i already recorded all..."
I'm not 100% sure what's going on but from what I can see, the women were stealing from the shop and basically using their own kid as a human shield. If that's the case they're thieving lowlife scum.
Reply 10
Original post by RFowler
I'm not 100% sure what's going on but from what I can see, the women were stealing from the shop and basically using their own kid as a human shield. If that's the case they're thieving lowlife scum.

those kids have 0 chance in life
The women are so wrong for stealing and acting like they were entitled, to the extent where they weren't even scared of the shop employee. Where the hell does this happen in? Isn't there shop security, CCTV, police and that? The employee deserved what he got hands down, the way he was chasing after her it looked like he was about to start another physical altercation with her in which he would've likely triumphed.

Anyway, we're not sure of the what truly happened though, so this is only my thoughts based on the story above.

EDIT : Apparently the guy in yellow isn't the shop employee but a vigilante. It wasn't his stuff they stole.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Martina_
The women are so wrong for stealing and acting like they were entitled, to the extent where they weren't even scared of the shop employee. Where the hell does this happen in? Isn't there shop security, CCTV, police and that? The employee deserved what he got hands down, the way he was chasing after her it looked like he was about to start another physical altercation with her in which he would've likely triumphed.

Anyway, we're not sure of the what truly happened though, so this is only my thoughts based on the story above.

still its his job, that anyone who shoplifts is stopped and wait for the police to come? :confused:
All these people supporting the thief, faith in humanity lost...
Original post by aka r
he was???? he was tryna pull the baby outa her hands, this is so confusing lol

That's a hell of a big 'baby', seems to stand on it's own two feet from 0:19 perfectly well and then run away alongside mum from 0:34
Reply 15
Original post by Joinedup
That's a hell of a big 'baby', seems to stand on it's own two feet from 0:19 perfectly well and then run away alongside mum from 0:34

i know mate her mums breast milk was like cow n gate on speed
Reply 16
Poor kids. They have no chance.
Big tough guys 4 on one, sheeple are so tough in groups, also shut up Armin.

Quick Reply

Latest