The Student Room Group

She has a boyfriend...

So I like this girl, we've been texting a fair amount but she has a boyfriend. She's really nice but I don't know what to do, they've been together for around a year. Do I tell her? Wait for them to break up, if they ever do? (Sounds horrible I know).

Any help?
Reply 1
Just move onto another girl as you'll probably be waiting forever
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Just move onto another girl as you'll probably be waiting forever

I guess so. Interested to hear what people think about this.
Reply 3
Reply 4
You have to wait for her to come up for grabs again - which usually happens. Mind you there is no guarantee she will opt for you then. The only other option if you sense she is unhappy in her current relationship, and you have few ethics, is to make your move when her relationship is at a vulnerable point. High risk though..
Original post by Mr...
You can't do anything. It's not like you're going to break them up :rolleyes:

Why not? I've seen that work before for some.
You are in the friend zone already.
Original post by Mr...
It is immoral and she will hate you if she finds out :fyi:

1. Make sure she doesn't find out.

2. The moral or immoral argument only really counts if the other person actually gives a ****. When people try this it already implies they don't care, so the whole argument is quite irrelevant.

Not that I'm recommending this course of action. I was just saying it can work and work well.
Reply 8
If she's happy with her boyfriend then you may as well be female because I can garuntee you that she doesn't see you as a poyential partner and probably finds the idea of being touched by anyone but hr boyfriend cringe worthy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending