The Student Room Group

How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You?

In particular, re: his body language? If he's constantly playing with his hair (such as brushing his fringe out of his eyes 100 times while looking deep into your eyes) is that a sign he's attracted to you? :tongue:

Also, how do you tell in general lol, save asking him and the obvious signs?
He gives you attention, goes out of his way to talk to you/speak with you, can get very close to you, touches your hand, stares at you...

Intimate and romantic **** like that.

If only. :moon:
Reply 2
Original post by im so academic
He gives you attention, goes out of his way to talk to you/speak with you, can get very close to you, touches your hand, stares at you...

u rip'd in peace already, u wot m8
Reply 3

You're back! :eek:
Reply 4

ISA :hat2: been a long time. I thought you'd left. How are you doing these days?
Original post by Tootles
ISA :hat2: been a long time. I thought you'd left. How are you doing these days?

Hello Tootles. Good to hear from you again. It's a long story, I'll put it that way. :p:
Reply 6
Hello Tootles. Good to hear from you again. It's a long story, I'll put it that way. :p:
I've got a lot of time these days, haha. Well if you ever fancy catching up some time, you know where I am. Hope you're alright.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending