The Student Room Group

Anyone answer this.. What percent of people are you sexually attracted to?

Just wanted to ask what percentage of the opposite sex (or same sex if homo) would you say you are sexually attracted to? Or if it's too low to be a percentage then how many people have you been sexually attracted to? Trying to determine if I'm asexual or not lol

Scroll to see replies

A negligible percentage. Do fictional characters count?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Honestly I'm only really attracted to oriental Asian girls :colondollar: so a relatively small percentage I guess.
Reply 3
(Am 18-year-old straight guy)

Of all women, maybe 30%

Of girls my age, 70%
Probably 30-35%

Posted from TSR Mobile
If a girl is hot I am attracted to her but I can't make a percentage lol.

But I like all races of girls but my preference is Asian, arab or south american girls:sexface:

So I say 30% lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't the faintest idea
5-10%..Pretty specific criteria and standards. Didn't work in my favour as I didn't get a boyfriend till I was 15. But I've now been with my current boyfriend nearly 3 years and it's all going fantastic still.
~5% of girls between 18-23.
Probably about 30-50% of my own age, although I've never considered it like that :tongue:
There are a senior and junior batch in my college and each batch has around 300 people.

So far I have been/am sexually attracted to 4 guys. Surely there are good looking guys but I just don't have the "feeling". The question of how humans are attracted to a certain someone has always boggled my mind.

Anyway, 4/600 ×100= 0.67%
(edited 9 years ago)
like 10%. Curly hair
:ahee:
100% I'd suck the soul out of anything with a pulse lel
tbh i'll take pretty much anything as long as its human and female, it's not like most people on here will have the luxury of choice anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 14
Am I supposed to be counting?
I don't know, like 75% or something? But chances are I don't really notice the girls I don't find attractive in the first place.

It's not like most of TSR really gets all that much choice. :lol:
About 20%? I dunno I see a fair few attractive guys but I'm not attracted to many people.

Like someone above said, can we include fictional characters? :colone:
Less than 1% probably. I usually have to know someone quite well before I find them attractive - I rarely experience instant attraction.
Reply 17
1% I'm very picky!
Around 20% I'm actually attracted too, but probably another 40-50% I think are decent looking and would date if we were compatible in other ways.
Reply 19
Not sure i think it's around 20%.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending