The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

no finding a soulmate is physically impossible until you are 35 due to biology.

https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/Student/books_gcse_biology
Reply 2
I would seriously question the intentions, maturity and morals of a 20 year old dating a 16 year old.
I don't have a soulmate, and frankly I don't think they exist.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Chellecharity
So do you reckon it's possible to meet your soulmate at a really young age ? Is it possible to be 'too young' to fall in love ?
I'm only 16 and feel for this 20 year old who I just can't seem to get over. It's been a year and it's like something keeps pulling me back ...

Stop listening to rules society has put up. If you like him, then date him...if youre still together after some years and you still really love each other then you can that make that decision as to whether he is your "soulmate" or not.
Original post by Jackoclypse
no finding a soulmate is physically impossible until you are 35 due to biology.

https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/Student/books_gcse_biology

Cgpbooks failed me during my GCSE's so I doubt they give reliable information about relationships
Reply 6
Cgpbooks failed me during my GCSE's so I doubt they give reliable information about relationships

A bad workman always blames his tools

A bad student always blame his/her books
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes I do think it's possible. I am 18 and dated a 25 year old, we lasted for 9 months. I really thought she was the one and that she was my soul mate and she thought the same but sadly we was in a long distance relationship and although we seen each other often (At least a week every month most of the time more) she was very insecure and decided to break up with me the beginning of this month, she didn't like the idea of me going to university and staying in apartments were there will be girls and she also wouldn't let me go out with friends of a night so in a way I am happy it's over and took it as a lesson to learn from, and yes it destroyed me when I lost her but everything happens for a reason and I guess she wasn't the one nor my soul mate. I certainly do think you can meet your soul mate at any age. I would say that to an extent being young and falling in love can make it harder to find your soul mate based on the fact of when you're young you lack the experience and a lot of young people won't want to stick with the same person all their lives and will want to experience more but of course if it's meant to be it will be.
Original post by i360
I would seriously question the intentions, maturity and morals of a 20 year old dating a 16 year old.

Very true but we're not technically together because of these age boundaries. It's just that regardless of all that, the feelings are still there even
I guess it depends on whether you believe in a "soulmate", but yes I do believe it's possible to find somebody that you would be happy to spend the rest of your life with, even from an early age.

I was 17 when I met and started dating my other half (he was 24). We got married when I was 21. We're now 30 and 37 and we haven't killed each other yet so I think we're in it for the long-haul :wink:
Original post by i360
A bad workman always blames his tools

A bad students always blame his/her books

Well quoted but it would only apply if I actually went to fail my GCSE's lol
So do you reckon it's possible to meet your soulmate at a really young age ? Is it possible to be 'too young' to fall in love ?
I'm only 16 and feel for this 20 year old who I just can't seem to get over. It's been a year and it's like something keeps pulling me back ...

I call bull**** and I bet you and this guy will break up within a couple of years.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I guess it depends on whether you believe in a "soulmate", but yes I do believe it's possible to find somebody that you would be happy to spend the rest of your life with, even from an early age.

I was 17 when I met and started dating my other half (he was 24). We got married when I was 21. We're now 30 and 37 and we haven't killed each other yet so I think we're in it for the long-haul :wink:

I really love this! Young love prevails once again :smile:
Original post by im so academic
I call bull**** and I bet you and this guy will break up within a couple of years.

Where the hell did you come from?! I thought you were done with TSR ages ago?
I really love this! Young love prevails once again :smile:

To be fair though I think my situation is rare
Original post by im so academic

Maybe , maybe not but hey, let's look at the cup half full
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
To be fair though I think my situation is rare

Most likely is but one can only hope
Most likely is but one can only hope

Well I guess I'm proof it's not impossible :wink:

Besides, you get these really old couples sometimes that you hear about in the news, who have been together since they were like 16 or something, and they were so close all through their life that they end up dying within a few hours of each other. Almost as though their souls can't exist apart from each other.

Bittersweet but so touching.
Original post by Adammartin95
Yes I do think it's possible. I am 18 and dated a 25 year old, we lasted for 9 months. I really thought she was the one and that she was my soul mate and she thought the same but sadly we was in a long distance relationship and although we seen each other often (At least a week every month most of the time more) she was very insecure and decided to break up with me the beginning of this month, she didn't like the idea of me going to university and staying in apartments were there will be girls and she also wouldn't let me go out with friends of a night so in a way I am happy it's over and took it as a lesson to learn from, and yes it destroyed me when I lost her but everything happens for a reason and I guess she wasn't the one nor my soul mate. I certainly do think you can meet your soul mate at any age. I would say that to an extent being young and falling in love can make it harder to find your soul mate based on the fact of when you're young you lack the experience and a lot of young people won't want to stick with the same person all their lives and will want to experience more but of course if it's meant to be it will be.

Falling in love really does suck
Reply 19

What even is a soulmate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending