Reply 3
Original post by Jackoclypse
No because I'm a straight man.

Lmao fair dos

And it's not ew! :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Original post by IqraHaq
I love some chubbyness on a guy :daydreaming: anyone else agree? :h:

Boooo bro, missed ya and i dont mind a bit of face chub, its actually quite endearing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Zarah01
Boooo bro, missed ya and i dont mind a bit of face chub, its actually quite endearing

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: did I go somewhere? :hugs:
and ikr!!! :biggrin:
Reply 6
They work harder.
Reply 7
Original post by Lil08
They work harder.

Huh? :lol:
I swear girls are so complicated.

Firstly thought Y'all liked that Tom Daley stuff or maybe some of them channing tatum goods and that's fine, right.

But now you telling me all my hard work and good genetics (high metabolism) does me no good. Like seriously I eat so much **** and don't get any fatter, I don't gain any weight.

What the ****, what the absolute ****. Gaining muscle is fine, that's cool but how in the absolute **** am I supposed to get chubby.

And smile.
Chubbyness is cute but Idk I love a nice sculpted face :biggrin:
Original post by Heimdall

Firstly thought Y'all liked that Tom Daley stuff or maybe some of them channing tatum goods and that's fine, right.

But now you telling me all my hard work and good genetics (high metabolism) does me no good. Like seriously I eat so much **** and don't get any fatter, I don't gain any weight.

What the ****, what the absolute ****. Gaining muscle is fine, that's cool but how in the absolute **** am I supposed to get chubby.

And smile.

:console: That's asian girls for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11

Manz thought Y'all liked that Tom Daley stuff or maybe some of them channing tatum goods and that's fine, right.

And smile.

LOL bless! :console:

personally I'm not into all the whole muscle tyoe body builder guy people :lol: I just like some chubbyness on guys! Makes them look so adorable!:biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by IqraHaq
:lol: did I go somewhere? :hugs:
and ikr!!! :biggrin:

Hahahaha i went for a lil while :ninja: and do you like the james corden kinda chub?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Biryani007
Chubbyness is cute but Idk I love a nice sculpted face :biggrin:

Lol nah I like a little chub on the face too :h:
Reply 14

And smile.

Soz bubz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Zarah01
Hahahaha i went for a lil while :ninja: and do you like the james corden kinda chub?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Vher dju go?! :eek: and yh! Like that's so cute! But a little toned down! :lol:
Original post by missfats

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahahahhaha rude.
Reply 17
Original post by IqraHaq
Huh? :lol:

Because they feel they're not attractive as much as the other guys, being chubs and all, they treat you better.
Original post by Biryani007
Ahahahahhaha rude.

lol you mirin'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, well I guess if I do stop exercising and just eat junk food it's a lot easier.

Original post by IqraHaq
LOL bless! :console:

personally I'm not into all the whole muscle tyoe body builder guy people :lol: I just like some chubbyness on guys! Makes them look so adorable!:biggrin:

Bro, I had like 6 croissants, 10 walkers, a big sensations pack, 4 pack of snickers and kit kat chunky each, big packet of marshmallows and jellies today in addition to breakfast and other meals, and I'm fine. Like that's something that is normal if I'm at home and bored.

And I'm still thin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest