The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

English Literature at Uni of Westminster

Hey guys,

I'm about to begin English Language and Literature at Uni of Westminster. I decided to start this thread because I have yet to come across other students who are studying English, all I've seen so far is Law.

It'd be nice to get to know some people who will also be taking some of my classes.

-Bola x
Reply 1
Hey, I'm studying English Lit and modern History and I am literally soooo anxious about starting uni
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by tealites
Hey, I'm studying English Lit and modern History and I am literally soooo anxious about starting uni

hey! What's your name? :smile: I'm so anxious too, I don't even know what to expect. We'll probably be sharing a few lectures together.
I'm studying English Lit! :smile:
Original post by missunlucky
I'm studying English Lit! :smile:

Oh yay! What's your name?
Original post by adebolaadeyemi
Oh yay! What's your name?

Amy :smile: you? Are you staying in halls?
Reply 6
Hey, just to let you know I'm currently in my second year of English Lit at Westminster so if you have any questions I'm here.
Reply 7
Hi! I'm studying English Language & Literature at Westminster, I am so nervous on starting university!
Reply 8
Hi everyone! I'm also going to be studying English Literature at Westminster so might be sharing lectures with some of you who are also doing it. I'm really nervous too but I'm sure it will be a great experience and we'll get into the routine after a few weeks... *fingers crossed*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending