The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford Scholarships

Hello.. I have received an offer letter from Oxford for a DPhil in Inorganic Chemistry, and yesterday I have received an e mail from the St Edmund Halll aswell.. I am really happy.
I just have a question, when do the outcome of the Scholarships are usually known? I have no personal fundings to study in Oxford :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by SimiMellin
Hello.. I have received an offer letter from Oxford for a DPhil in Inorganic Chemistry, and yesterday I have received an e mail from the St Edmund Halll aswell.. I am really happy.
I just have a question, when do the outcome of the Scholarships are usually known? I have no personal fundings to study in Oxford :frown:

I think most of the scholarship recipients would have heard by now. I would make sure though by phoning the people responsible for this at your faculty etc.
(edited 9 years ago)
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by SimiMellin

I think it depends on the type of scholarships you are applying for. Have you explored other types of funding too, e.g. Professional and Career Development Loans, where the government pays all interest during your course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending