The Student Room Group

Iggy Azalea's makeup

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spiritandteeth
Nicki's a fantastic rapper both lyrically and vocally.

She's an amateur compared to the real rappers. She relies on Drake lyrically and vocally to make her music good. Lil' Kim quickly showed her the door when she tried to take on those with more experience than her.

Besides, she hasn't even entered the XXL Freshman list.
Subscribing.

Fan wars are always funny :cookie:
Original post by Iggy Azalea
She's an amateur compared to the real rappers. She relies on Drake lyrically and vocally to make her music good. Lil' Kim quickly showed her the door when she tried to take on those with more experience than her.

Besides, she hasn't even entered the XXL Freshman list.

Lil' Kim > Nicki, certainly. Nicki > Iggy. Iggy's music lacks layers of meaning and her nasty, put-upon accent prevents her from being acrobatic with her rapping like Nicki is. I genuinely can't think of a worse female rapper, ngl.
Original post by spiritandteeth
Lil' Kim > Nicki, certainly. Nicki > Iggy. Iggy's music lacks layers of meaning and her nasty, put-upon accent prevents her from being acrobatic with her rapping like Nicki is. I genuinely can't think of a worse female rapper, ngl.

Well your opinion is subjective... :cool:
Original post by Iggy Azalea
Well your opinion is subjective... :cool:

It's a fact.

Only little girls who want to be part of a fandom support iggy. Nicki minaj is way talented then her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
It's a fact.

Only little girls who want to be part of a fandom support iggy. Nicki minaj is way talented then her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nicki's performance at the BET was crap... that's a fact.

Again your opinion is subjective...

Nicki is just a waste of space. Why do you think she had to blow up her butt to get people to notice her? Then you have to take into account that 99% of her music is auto-tuned.

I speak the truth.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest