The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Need friends

Hi I'm a first year at Teesside living at home so I'm probably going to be a bit of a loner, introduce yourself it would be much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Connorrwatsonn
Hi I'm a first year at Teesside living at home so I'm probably going to be a bit of a loner, introduce yourself it would be much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile

My names Josh and I'm studying Indie Games Development, what about you?

And what made you decide to stay at home instead of living in the Teesside accommodation?
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by Jrichardson96
My names Josh and I'm studying Indie Games Development, what about you?

And what made you decide to stay at home instead of living in the Teesside accommodation?

I only live in hartlepool, I can use the money for a car and it would save a lot for me, and I'm doing sports studies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Connorrwatsonn
I only live in hartlepool, I can use the money for a car and it would save a lot for me, and I'm doing sports studies

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough. My mother offered to pay for a car so that I could drive down as I only live near Newcastle. I had to turn it down though, honestly just couldn't wait to move for Uni. It's the thing I'm looking forward to the most.

Honestly I wouldn't worry about making friends. Every so often just stay at Teesside and have a night out with people from your course. Not to mention you'll probably be friends with them when you get on the course regardless of going out or not.
I'm in the some boat mate. Living at home with my partner near Darlington. Not a very sociable person so crapping myself for freshers :/
Yeah that's what I mean just hope I see some friendly faces in the first week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hey dudes, my names Stefan and Im doing Games Animation. Gonna be living in Woodland Halls.
Reply 7
Hi, I am The-anh. I am from Vietnam and I will be joining the school of computing of Teesside in Oct. Anyone from Vietnam and/or study at the school of computing. Still arranging the accommodation, and hope to see you guys soon.
Hi, I'm Paul! :biggrin: I'm studying Sociology and I am living at home like yourself. Freshers week is quite daunting for me but I hope to make some friends during freshers week and hopefully have some fun nights out! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending