The Student Room Group

Nicki minaj - bum bouncing video - views?

Watching that vile disgrace of a persons video called "anaconda" made me so disgusted that the media industry is basically making girls feel like **** for not having big silicon induced bums and over sexualising them to become masturbating material for men. :mad2:
No sense of personality to look at in a girl, just her body shape, truly awful.

What do you think?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Where were you when the 'We Can't Stop' vid came out?
I liked it.
Reply 3
just don't watch it :dontknow:
Reply 4
She should really stop chatting **** when her bum is fake. She should leave it to the 100% genuine big-bootyed girls
I enjoyed watching it. :dontknow:
Reply 6
u mad cos you ain't got dat ass
Original post by kumon
Watching that vile disgrace of a persons video called "anaconda" made me so disgusted that the media industry is basically making girls feel like **** for not having big silicon induced bums and over sexualising them to become masturbating material for men. :mad2:
No sense of personality to look at in a girl, just her body shape, truly awful.

What do you think?

RIGHT ON.

The video is so degrading to women. Have you read the lyrics? It's all about drugs/butts/sex/ect.

Since when people accept that?

And the worse is yet to come.
It's tongue in cheek fun, don't get why people are mad.
meh u have a choice not to listen to it, not every 1 prescribes to your view on how society and the media should be.
OH BOO HOO a woman is owning her sexuality oh how degrading how terrible what ever will we do, Meredith. Shut the **** up, it's empowering bc as women we should be allowed to talk about our sexual conquests if we choose. Don't be so weak that your self esteem is shattered when women glorify other women that don't have your body type. We are not each other's competition.

also her ass is 10/10 so I don't even wanna hear it.
Original post by curlycherry
OH BOO HOO a woman is owning her sexuality oh how degrading how terrible what ever will we do, Meredith. Shut the **** up, it's empowering bc as women we should be allowed to talk about our sexual conquests if we choose. Don't be so weak that your self esteem is shattered when women glorify other women that don't have your body type. We are not each other's competition.

also her ass is 10/10 so I don't even wanna hear it.

This x100!

And so the **** what if it's fake? If she likes it then good on her.
I thought it was funny :getmecoat:
Not as good as my booty.

Just saying. I don't think Nicki is ready for my jelly.
Didn't mind it really... i mean the song is terrible, but it doesn't disgust me or anything
... bum bouncing?

^ Did anyone else laugh or was it just me? :colondollar: (I haven't watched or listened to it)

Spoiler

Original post by Strawberrycayk
This x100!

And so the **** what if it's fake? If she likes it then good on her.

People are annoyed because her lyrics go something like "**** the skinny bitches" and something about getting the fat ass booty girls in the club. It's a bit silly to say it if her ass isn't real in the first place.

But anyway, personally, I don't care. Lol I don't like the song so I won't complain or watch it again :smile: I don't see why people get so worked up over it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Minaj is a joke and her fake ass too.
Original post by Mr...
You have to watch it!

Spoiler

Have you considered developing bosoms :teehee:

Boobs are so 2010. Its the booty that defines a woman now.

Quick Reply

Latest