The Student Room Group

convo about my bro and this girl

I bumped into this girl i know and she was asking about everyone in a normal way but when she was asking about my bro, her eyes lit up and her voice sounded flirty, i said he was asking about her too and she smiled with her eyes lit up saying 'has he? She and her mate looked at each other well ( well herer mate looked at her first) and smiled, the girl had a massive grin and blushed...i said she should visit him, she giggled in a giddy way and said she might but never dos...2 weeks later she went to my.cousin to talk about her sister and after my cuz was on the phone to the family...the girl said 'how come Stan keeps asking about me' my cuzz 'dunno, maybe he fancies you' the girl blushed and started going all.child like giggling in a giddy exciting way like school girls doo...the girl said she should visit him but never dos thro...she only use to.come to the house when me and my cuzz were living there. What doo these signs mean.
Bump
Anyone people?
Reply 3
She likes him! Obviously she has feelings for him and wants to get with your brother
Original post by Rifraffi
She likes him! Obviously she has feelings for him and wants to get with your brother

What doo you think of this...my bro saw her in a store with her mum, her mum went outside why she went to use the machines, my bro followed her and why she was on the machines, she turned right twice and then left where she saw stan behind her, she said 'ohh hiya' she asked him to show her where number 2 was on the keypad, they made small talk, she said 'i seen your cuzz other day' he said 'yeah you was at hers a few week ago' she nodded then said 'I bet be going stan, as my mum is waiting for me' then she went...she was straight faced when talking to him
Bumpp
She wants the D brah

Original post by trevorblack2014
What doo you think of this...my bro saw her in a store with her mum, her mum went outside why she went to use the machines, my bro followed her and why she was on the machines, she turned right twice and then left where she saw stan behind her, she said 'ohh hiya' she asked him to show her where number 2 was on the keypad, they made small talk, she said 'i seen your cuzz other day' he said 'yeah you was at hers a few week ago' she nodded then said 'I bet be going stan, as my mum is waiting for me' then she went...she was straight faced when talking to him

and she also needs the E

for education.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
What did I just read...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending