The Student Room Group

Best way to revise for A2 biology and Chemistry

Hey
I am going in year 13 very soon do chemistry, biology and psychology.
What is the best way to revise for these courses?
All AQA Specification by the way.
Thanks for your help.

PS: I wasn't happy with my AS and want to ace A2 to study Pharmacology.
Hi Smuash

In terms of A2 Biology, I would make sure I leave myself plenty of time to fully learn and understand the content and to make link between different module ofems biology. Same for A2 chemisty.

In terms of Psychology, I would make sure that I really memorise those content, I would definitely learn it after each lessons, so it allow you to do it in successive steps, rather than in bulks in one go....
I would also make sure you know how to deploy IDAs effectively as part of your evaluations (as the save lots of time) and that you can write fully-developed evaluations points that will get you high mark in exams.
I would also write some model essays for your teacher to marks and then you can just reproduce something similar in the exam. --Marvel
Reply 2
Original post by MarvelAgent
Hi Smuash

In terms of A2 Biology, I would make sure I leave myself plenty of time to fully learn and understand the content and to make link between different module ofems biology. Same for A2 chemisty.

In terms of Psychology, I would make sure that I really memorise those content, I would definitely learn it after each lessons, so it allow you to do it in successive steps, rather than in bulks in one go....
I would also make sure you know how to deploy IDAs effectively as part of your evaluations (as the save lots of time) and that you can write fully-developed evaluations points that will get you high mark in exams.
I would also write some model essays for your teacher to marks and then you can just reproduce something similar in the exam. --Marvel

Thanks alot Marvel
I have written up your points and stuff them on my wall, these are the kind of advice I need. I'm hoping that get private tuition for both biology and chemistry.
Thanks again :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest