The Student Room Group

Applying for Christmas temp jobs

I know boots advertise on their website that their Christmas jobs will be put on the website tomorrow but does anyone know what exactly I'd have to do to apply?
Will it be questions about the job?
Will I need to send a CV at the same time?

Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
I cant remember if you need to import a CV for that one. But they normally ask you for name, adress all the usual stuff, employment, education and i think theres some situational questions on there too.
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
I know boots advertise on their website that their Christmas jobs will be put on the website tomorrow but does anyone know what exactly I'd have to do to apply?
Will it be questions about the job?
Will I need to send a CV at the same time?

Thank you :smile:

Take a look on indeed... That's where you will find most jobs posted... I know larger retailers (Debenhams, Tesco, John Lewis etc) will start their recruitment for Christmas staff around this time!
Original post by jgoodwin96
Take a look on indeed... That's where you will find most jobs posted... I know larger retailers (Debenhams, Tesco, John Lewis etc) will start their recruitment for Christmas staff around this time!

Thank you :smile: I've applied for next so I'm hoping they will call me for an interview :biggrin:
I've looked at the big retailers that are close to me but not many have openings :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending