The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Manchester Metropolitan University Crewe Campus

Yo guys, i was wondering who is moving to Booth halls on the crewe campus of mmu uni? I'm staying in (CHORLTON FLAT 09 ROOM 3), and I'm studying music production/film and Tv. I was just wondering who is going down to booth halls 2014. And also wondering the date we have to be there. I think its the 15th.

:smile:
Original post by connor wiseman
Yo guys, i was wondering who is moving to Booth halls on the crewe campus of mmu uni? I'm staying in (CHORLTON FLAT 09 ROOM 3), and I'm studying music production/film and Tv. I was just wondering who is going down to booth halls 2014. And also wondering the date we have to be there. I think its the 15th.

Hey i'm in Booth halls as well but im in Chorlton Flat 2! I'm studying film/tv and marketing so we'll end up seeing each other there I think :smile: Ilooked at my UCAS letters and it said that courses start on the 22nd, I heard we have to move in starting from the 20th so i'll be coming up to Crewe on the 21st. That's all I know with moving in timing! :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Yey awesome! :biggrin: im just getting my head around moving but cheers for them dates. I was convinced we all had to be there on the 15th lol.

Are you looking forward to moving? :smile:
Yey awesome! :biggrin: im just getting my head around moving but cheers for them dates. I was convinced we all had to be there on the 15th lol.

Are you looking forward to moving? :smile:

No problem! xD oh me too I was stressing for ages getting all my stuff together thinking we had to be there on the 10th xD but yeah those are the definite dates, glad I could help im just as confused about everything haha! I am looking forward to moving but nervous as well and kind of sad at the prospect of leaving my family, friends and home, but it's all part of the adventure xD what about you? Excited?

I'm the exact same. :smile: Worried a little about whats it's going to be like but thank god i got talking to you. Yeah leaving my friends is a bit sad but i suppose they all are doing there own things anyway. In the long run im looking forward to the adventures definitely :biggrin: ( and im the same, my head is completely up my arse about what i need to bring and sort out lol ) never mind haha. :smile:

i can sort of cook so we are hopefully saved! lmao X-D
Wow it is so nice to actually talk to someone on the same boat, iv'e spoken to a few people but they're all set up and ready and that makes me panic even more xD. That's true, and it's not like it's goodbye right haha! Me too im so excited! What freshers events are you going to? I haven't even looked at the site, so I probably should be doing that haha! Oh my god definitely, I got my mum literally going insane buying months supplies worth of canned foods and stuff because she's scared I won't be eating properly xD asian parents always come to the rescue! Ah that's where I fail, I can cook like 3 things so i'll need to learn before I leave home, which should be interesting xD

are you commuting from far? :smile:
haha asian parents to the rescue! :biggrin: Yeah i haven't looked at any freshers events, but i know some sick clubs in manchester that will be awesome to go to. But its like 8 pound to get there because we are in the middle of nowhere lol. I'm getting a bit worried now because i haven't packed anything and my parents have only bought me pans and no food haha. I reckon i might get a Tesco delivery for when i get there if i manage to sort it out. Its going to be CR∆Zy :smile: (im already using my student overdraft though because i quit my job last week haha, bad move) And i was a chef for years im sure i can help you cook haha :smile:

And i'm coming from all the way up Newcastle, what about you? :smile:
haha asian parents to the rescue! :biggrin: Yeah i haven't looked at any freshers events, but i know some sick clubs in manchester that will be awesome to go to. But its like 8 pound to get there because we are in the middle of nowhere lol. I'm getting a bit worried now because i haven't packed anything and my parents have only bought me pans and no food haha. I reckon i might get a Tesco delivery for when i get there if i manage to sort it out. Its going to be CR∆Zy :smile: (im already using my student overdraft though because i quit my job last week haha, bad move) And i was a chef for years im sure i can help you cook haha :smile:

And i'm coming from all the way up Newcastle, what about you? :smile:

I know haha it's one of the many things I love about being asian xD same actually, I was going to hit those up but im not sure about money and stuff like that, im clueless on any of this I literally left no time to plan anything out! Iv'e packed the essentials but I can't help but feel i'll end up forgetting something important xD that will be a good idea they'll probably give you student discounts and stuff xD ah well you can always take some of these cans, I believe I have enough to feed all my flat and ten other flats xD oh god yeah I see your dilemma, man the feeling of being broke is breaking my heart xD oh god that'll be awesome, i'll need all the help I can get, I nearly started a fire just by burning toast once xD have you spoken to anyone in your block? Iv'e only found you and another person in your block and it's like im finding all my neighbours but can't find anyone stying in my actual block and that terrifies me xD

I'm coming from West London, Hillingdon area so were both commuting from pretty far xD the struggle! xD
i thought we were on the same block no? ahhh so confused lol. But yeah i will have to get a job i reckon iv been searching for jobs all day every day for ages now. Lol i think we will be alright, i hope. I really dont enjoy being broke either haha 1st world problems. I haven't even started packing yet, please dont scare me :P haha. And if your not on my block i haven't spoken to anyone at all lol :O if we are neighbours doesn't that mean we are in the same block?

The struggle! #studentlife lol haha (^_^)
i thought we were on the same block no? ahhh so confused lol. But yeah i will have to get a job i reckon iv been searching for jobs all day every day for ages now. Lol i think we will be alright, i hope. I really dont enjoy being broke either haha 1st world problems. I haven't even started packing yet, please dont scare me :P haha. And if your not on my block i haven't spoken to anyone at all lol :O if we are neighbours doesn't that mean we are in the same block?

The struggle! #studentlife lol haha (^_^)

Oh yeah of course we are! See I am confusing myself man, I need help xD Same jobs are so low nowadays it's going to be a killer, and im not usually one for saving money so my grant is going to fly out the window if im not careful haha! I know right, the struggle is 100% real xD. I apologise haha don't worry it won't take too long, there's a list on the mmu website so we shouldn't forget any of the essential stuff xD I think we are, im so confused with the whole flats and buildings crap I literally don't know what i'm doing with my life here haha! #Brokeunistudents xD
hahahaha, :biggrin:

i get you, its going to be cray cray. But bring it on!

And yeah im the same, my money management skills are pretty much non existent haha. We will just see when we get there. OH GOD I NEED TO PACK :/

heres my facebook just in case, if you need canned food from the shop or whatever :P haha
https://www.facebook.com/connor.wiseman1
hahahaha, :biggrin:

i get you, its going to be cray cray. But bring it on!

And yeah im the same, my money management skills are pretty much non existent haha. We will just see when we get there. OH GOD I NEED TO PACK :/

heres my facebook just in case, if you need canned food from the shop or whatever :P haha
https://www.facebook.com/connor.wiseman1

I know but then again all part of the adventure right? xD haha I like the way you think! Same especially as I live near multiple shopping centres and it's like "Hello new trainers" xD That is true either way we are still neighbours if you're Chorlton 3 and i'm Chorlton 2 xD. Haha it's such a weight of your shoulders when you have done it, leaves more time to go to the pub! xD Haha cool cool i'll add you now :smile:
wicked :biggrin: yeah im sure it will be alright. I'm also like that though, its going to be strange not being able to go buy a nice t-shirt when i want or something. I think there will be a lot of internet shopping on the go, which i dont mind so i suppose it will be alright. So are you like staying in the room next to mine or are you on the next floor down?

Still its great to meet people going. I would be screwed without this website lol

and yes, the holy pub! :smile:
wicked :biggrin: yeah im sure it will be alright. I'm also like that though, its going to be strange not being able to go buy a nice t-shirt when i want or something. I think there will be a lot of internet shopping on the go, which i dont mind so i suppose it will be alright. So are you like staying in the room next to mine or are you on the next floor down?

Still its great to meet people going. I would be screwed without this website lol

and yes, the holy pub! :smile:

Let's hope xD. Same to be honest it's going to be so hard, i'm going to be one of those people that looks at a label and just bursts into tears xD me neither, and it saves us from having to leave our beds or whatever xD I think im on the next floor down, really not sure how they've done everything to be honest. We should meet up on moving day or something, we will not be loners xD Yeah it is! Though I haven't met any people who are actually staying in Flat 2 which depresses me slightly xD me too, i'd be so awkward on moving day if I didn't have this website to get to know people xD ahh yes, all pubs are pretty much my second home haha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending