The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
aww im well excited too!! ive packed all my winter clothes and some of my other bits! goin shopping with mother 2 get dry foods and cupboard essentials 2moro...less than 2 weeks now guys!!! WAHOOO!! XXXXXXX
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 41
I'm going TOMORROW. AHHHHHHHHHH.
Reply 42
I've seen it and done it all before! I was scared the first time... this time I'm petrified!! :eek: Only joking :wink: Just relax and everything will be fine. Deep breaths now... in... and out... in... and out... :smile:
Getting a gun pointed at your head is scary, being abducted is scarey. Going to Uni is FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN and Exiting
Reply 44
scribe2586
My one problem is list-making. I make lists of what I need to bring. Lists of what I need to buy. Then I make a list that is supposed to be different, but it has all of the same things on it as the first list. I'm going to need a list to keep track of all my lists.:p:

Hey i do exactly the same! it really annoys me to because it stops me from getting on with things. i write a list for something e.g. what i have got to do today, and by the time im finished its the afternoon and i havent done anything. i think its kind of comulsive.
Reply 45
RichSwitch
I've seen it and done it all before! I was scared the first time... this time I'm petrified!! :eek: Only joking :wink: Just relax and everything will be fine. Deep breaths now... in... and out... in... and out... :smile:

u r such a tease! at least i know i dont have to go far for a laugh - as long as the jokes arent on me! c u in lewes court (im in 94E)
Reply 46
Hey i'm Lu! I am off to Brighton uni this september and I can't wait to get there...but i'm also panicking trying to get everything together for it...I need to write a list or something! What courses are all you guys & gals doing? i'm gonna be doing 3D Art & Design....Deep breaths it's gonna be a fun time!!!!:cool:
Reply 47
Guys and gals, I'm here, and it's ace. What was all the worry about? I haven't even cried yet. Go me. Really enjoying it - hurry up and get down here to join me!
Reply 48
Guys and gals, I'm here, and it's ace. What was all the worry about? I haven't even cried yet. Go me. Really enjoying it - hurry up and get down here to join me!
Reply 49
Ha ha...I want to be in brighton...NOW!! I love the place it's going to be great!

Awesome :smile:.

I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally looking forward to getting back now.
I'm going to Brighton tomorrow to look around ... with my mother :p: I'm so cool.
Reply 52
Oh dear, and I've never even been to Brighton :bawling:
soulofanewmachine
I'm going to Brighton tomorrow to look around ... with my mother :p: I'm so cool.

You rock! \m/ etc....

Still, i'm in my 20s and my mum is driving me down to uni. I NEED a car soon!
Reply 54
Aaah Bazlette I'm so jealous - still, only 9 days til the rest of us come and join you! :biggrin:
ladyportacabin
You rock! \m/ etc....

I do not appreciate your sarcasm :frown:
Reply 56
megsamillion
u r such a tease! at least i know i dont have to go far for a laugh - as long as the jokes arent on me! c u in lewes court (im in 94E)

Me? A tease?! Surely not! :wink: Whatever will the neighbours think?! I am a bit mad though... I must be cos I'm doing another BSc I suppose! Yeah, pop round for a laugh. If it was anything like Exeter and the biblical style flood we had in our flat in the 2nd year it'll be a laugh a minute! :biggrin:
Reply 57
RichSwitch
Me? A tease?! Surely not! :wink: Whatever will the neighbours think?! I am a bit mad though... I must be cos I'm doing another BSc I suppose! Yeah, pop round for a laugh. If it was anything like Exeter and the biblical style flood we had in our flat in the 2nd year it'll be a laugh a minute! :biggrin:

my tummy will be in knots:p:
Reply 58
megsamillion
my tummy will be in knots:p:

Knots, Notts, or Knots Landing?! :wink: Mine will be when it comes to giving presentations in lectures :frown: As if I haven't done enough presentations in life already! I fear I'm being punished for past misdemeanours :wink:
Reply 59
RichSwitch
Knots, Notts, or Knots Landing?! :wink: Mine will be when it comes to giving presentations in lectures :frown: As if I haven't done enough presentations in life already! I fear I'm being punished for past misdemeanours :wink:

presentations? no one told me about presentations? what could we have possibly done to deserve this? i mean, what with all the pressure of avoiding drink, drugs and casual sex, dont they think we have enough to swallow?:wink: lol!

Latest