The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:dice:
Feel sorry for Lawrence. Goodbye respectable career.
Original post by Miracle Day

I think making a film that`s so bad the studio don`t want to release it will do more damage to her career than a couple of lame photos.
Feel a bit sorry for her. Her icloud was hacked wasn't it? I feel sorry for anyone who has their nudes leaked; no one should have to go through that embarrassment!

edit: well ****..
(edited 9 years ago)

Yes, because everyone who has had nudes released of them has instantly had their career destroyed.
Impressed by 4chans hacking skills that is one hell of a way to make money though.
Original post by paradoxicalme
Yes, because everyone who has had nudes released of them has instantly had their career destroyed.

yeah goodbye starring in the hunger games 3 hello starring in the midnight meat train 3!!

People like Eva Green get their tits out in films all the time, Kiera Knightly's recent shoot had here just topless. Its not the end of the world, just a bit embarrassing as they are leaked.

Pretty tragic pics though, her in some scratty hotel room. Pretty nice boobie though, even though I'm not on the JLaw hype.
Original post by paradoxicalme

1. Respectable career:.
2. There are literally tens and tens of picures.

Give it 10 years she'll be on Celebrity Big Brother.
I really do feel bad for her (and the others), but it doesn't really change my opinion of her.

Nude photos are becoming fairly commonplace in modern society. I honestly don't care if someone poses naked in a sexual way for the camera, as it is becoming so normal. I imagine in the future nude photos will as big of a deal as wearing a short skirt nowadays.
Gwyneth Paltrow is behind this #conspiracy #donttouchmyman #vivalavida :colone:
You can't actually see her goodies, I think this will die down & her PR machine will paint her as a victim whilst she lays low. Her career wont suffer I think.

*cough* Oscar *cough*
It doesn't matter particularly how many pics there are, since they're all released at the same time - some of them aren't even nudes and she obviously took them with a partner and they then got hacked. A sizeable proportion of the population sexts, she's 24 years old, she can do what she likes. I don't see anything wrong with nudes in themselves. It doesn't make you somehow tainted - it's just an expression of sexuality, albeit at times an unwise one.

Yeah, no. People on Celebrity Big Brother by definition have either not achieved what they wanted to achieve, or have achieved it on a small scale but then gotten washed up. Again, I repeat: *cough* Oscar *cough*
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SophiaLDN
You can't actually see her goodies, I think this will die down & her PR machine will paint her as a victim whilst she lays low. Her career wont suffer I think.

Yes you can there are multiple pics you know. And more still to come.
the ones in her bikini are better, dont look as whoreish.

Lol

She's got two massive films coming out soon and has won Golden Globes and an Oscar. She'll be fine.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
the ones in her bikini are better, dont look as whoreish.

Agreed the red bikini one is by far the best.
backstory??

Latest