The Student Room Group

Messed up my AS Levels. Can I do AS &A2 In one year?? Thank you.

Resitting AS exams while also doing A2 exams.

These are my AS results for the subjects that I will be doing in Year 13.
German :A
Maths:d
Physics:d

I only have to resit physics unit 2 (so one resit only in physics ,yay) to achieve a B overall if I do well in A2. I am also pretty much fluent in German having lived there most of my life, So I will not be revising German at all.

So please is it possible that I can still do very well in my A levels, by very well I mean AAB or ABB at the end of the year.

The exams I will be taking in the summer are:frown:excluding German )
Maths c1
Maths c2
Maths c3
Maths c4
Maths m1
AS Physics unit 1
A2 physics unit 1
A2 physics unit 2

Please tell me what I am facing. Thank you.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by shockwaver34
Resitting AS exams while also doing A2 exams.

These are my AS results for the subjects that I will be doing in Year 13.
German :A
Maths:d
Physics:d

I only have to resit physics unit 2 (so one resit only in physics ,yay) to achieve a B overall if I do well in A2. I am also pretty much fluent in German having lived there most of my life, So I will not be revising German at all.

So please is it possible that I can still do very well in my A levels, by very well I mean AAB or ABB at the end of the year.

The exams I will be taking in the summer are:frown:excluding German )
Maths c1
Maths c2
Maths c3
Maths c4
Maths m1
AS Physics unit 1
A2 physics unit 1
A2 physics unit 2

Please tell me what I am facing. Thank you.

Maths M1
And half of the paper for AS physics unit 2 are pretty much the same. Just basic mechanics.

Only someextra info.
Its good to know that you already have fluency in a second language. I think it might be better to take a step back and retake the year if possible. Also consider what made you really underperform in certain exams. Its only 1 year of your life and its worth taking your time to make the right decisions regarding what degree you'll end up doing
Original post by sunnydespair
Its good to know that you already have fluency in a second language. I think it might be better to take a step back and retake the year if possible. Also consider what made you really underperform in certain exams. Its only 1 year of your life and its worth taking your time to make the right decisions regarding what degree you'll end up doing

Yh your kinda right ,but then one year is hefty.

Quick Reply

Latest