The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Uni of Leicester 2015 entry

Hey guys !! Id thought if start this up so we can get through UCAS together :smile: I'm applying for 2 bio meds and neurology there - i hope to stay in bowser court :biggrin: anyone else ? :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I'll be applying for Financial Economics. :smile:

You sound set on going to Leicester, is there a reason?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
I'll be applying for law as one of my 5 choices.
Reply 3
Original post by drbumblebee
Hey guys !! Id thought if start this up so we can get through UCAS together :smile: I'm applying for 2 bio meds and neurology there - i hope to stay in bowser court :biggrin: anyone else ? :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's my top choice at the moment to do geography, Beaumont (is that what it was called) I will probably go for catered accommodation as it seems like it will be better value.
Original post by Exceptional
I'll be applying for Financial Economics. :smile:

You sound set on going to Leicester, is there a reason?

it just seems like a really nice uni :smile: ha ha
Reply 5
I'll be applying for either English or English and American Studies (:
I will be applying for History and Politics!
Cool !! Are you guys going to open day ? Ive already been once but it was for med- and lets just say - im not doing it any time soon ha ha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drbumblebee

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm applying for Criminology! Hopefully this'll be my firm choice :smile:
I've applied for med
Reply 10
I've applied for english :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by HattyG
I've applied for english :smile:

Same! :biggrin: Where else are you applying?
Does anyone know what kinds of food you get when you go for catered?
Reply 13
Original post by maymuyt
Same! :biggrin: Where else are you applying?

Royal Holloway, Liverpool, Leicester and East Anglia (just had an offer of UEA today!) what about you?
I'm awaiting completion of my reference before sending my application off (for the second year running due to medical problems) for law. I'm still undecided between Kent and Leicester as to which will be my firm choice (if I get offers, of course).
Reply 15
I just got emailed an unconditional offer for english today! So happy but really don't know what to do because I have an unconditional from east anglia as well
Received my offer today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
when did people apply to Leicester scared im a bit late for when they hand out offers quickly
Reply 18
Anyone receive offers for engineering?
Anyone else received an offer for accounting and finance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending