The Student Room Group

It still hurts when i have sex.

Now, i was reading a post earlier where a girl had posted this but it was anonymous and in 2011 so i wasn't able to reply to it.
"i also have a similar problem. im 17 and have had sex 6 times with my boyfriend. the first time was extreamly painful and reduced me to tears. it was both of our first times and he was very gentle as we knew it would hurt. each time it has hurt the same if not worse. it still hurts and i cant figure why.. can anybody help??"
If you read this since it is 3 years later, i am wondering how it turned out as i am in the exact same postion and am hoping it gets better..
Original post by Peasquatch
Now, i was reading a post earlier where a girl had posted this but it was anonymous and in 2011 so i wasn't able to reply to it.
"i also have a similar problem. im 17 and have had sex 6 times with my boyfriend. the first time was extreamly painful and reduced me to tears. it was both of our first times and he was very gentle as we knew it would hurt. each time it has hurt the same if not worse. it still hurts and i cant figure why.. can anybody help??"
If you read this since it is 3 years later, i am wondering how it turned out as i am in the exact same postion and am hoping it gets better..

If you dont mind me asking, how much foreplay does he do before he puts it in? And does he use lube?

If he's just laying you down and putting it in without any foreplay, it'll hurt because your vagina isnt wet enough. He should finger you a bit beforehand, maybe kiss down there and touch/lick the areas of your body that turn you on the most.

Next time you try, he should do this for like at least half an hour if not more.
Reply 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qFojO8WkpA

^ As explained in this video, you should not have 'known it would hurt first time' because it shouldn't really.
That should explain it and how to avoid it, it shouldn't keep hurting. Unless you have a condition like a closed hymen or something.
If it persists, go see a doctor.

Quick Reply