The Student Room Group

Induction Day?

So my induction day is tomorrow, and was wondering do I have to go?
I've been around the college multiple times, had my enrollment and was thinking is it important for me to go?
I still haven't got my timetable so will I get it then?
Also if I do go what will I need to take with me?
Reply 1
I also have mine tomorrow, and I'm definitely going to mine as I've only been to my school twice before so I have no idea where anything is. I would also definitely recommend that you go too as you will probably be told vital information and it will make life a lot easier, plus at my school at least I don't think it is optional, you have to go. Lastly, I'm taking my lunch, stationary and a notepad.
Reply 2
Original post by m.m1
So my induction day is tomorrow, and was wondering do I have to go?
I've been around the college multiple times, had my enrollment and was thinking is it important for me to go?
I still haven't got my timetable so will I get it then?
Also if I do go what will I need to take with me?

Yes you will have to go as Artimus said, about the timetable I think your going have print it out also your going to need the regular stuff like notepad and pen I guess because you don't know if your going to write anything so you have to be prepared
Reply 3
Ok, so I went to it today, and I can say it was pointless...
They just gave a long speech about revision ect, nothing we haven't heard before. I also didn't need a notepad and we didn't get our timetable or anything, but oh well no harm in not going is there I guess.
Reply 4
Original post by m.m1
Ok, so I went to it today, and I can say it was pointless...
They just gave a long speech about revision ect, nothing we haven't heard before. I also didn't need a notepad and we didn't get our timetable or anything, but oh well no harm in not going is there I guess.

Do you go sixth form or college?
Reply 5
Original post by Anton01
Do you go sixth form or college?

Sixth Form, starting tomorrow.
I start tomorrow too! Arrrrhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by m.m1
Sixth Form, starting tomorrow.

I see what you mean Its always a drag because you go through the same process for me anyway im in college but it might be different from sixth form induction

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending