Yup, I guess I am one of them Geology people :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
What d'you do, or are you going to do?
Reply 3
Bsc Geological Science...

Did Geology at A-Level
Right, well I'll see you in class then :smile:. Or maybe not, since a)It's a bit rude "Hi, are you jadelois on 'The Student Room'", and b)We have know idea what each other look like (not asking or anything), and c)We may not be in the same class (they do have classes unlike other subjects, which my just have lectures).
Reply 5
Yeah I'm sure we'll bump into each other at some point, Malham trip perhaps :smile:
Ugh, I'm not looking forward to that. Walking is one of my least favourite things. Though I enjoyed it on a Geology trip, when we went to, I think, Millook Haven, and there were these amazing, overturned folds. I walked back up the hill with the guy whose place we were staying at, and it was fun talking to him, but bloody exhausting.
Reply 7
We had field trips to Arran and the Alps....Arran it was 9 mile walks every day but those were the days before I broke my foot, Alps we did not much except drink, good memories though.
Not sure that I am looking forward to it either, sort of wondering why I picked Geology :confused:
Because geology is interesting, if exhausting.
Reply 9
Ah....thats the one
i'm doing the same too :smile:
So you got into Leeds then? Update your sig and it's all good :biggrin:
Im going to Malham :smile:
Nice.

Latest