The Student Room Group

Going to freshers yet I'm not in uni..

I plan to go to freshers week at my local uni which I attended around two years ago, does this make me a n00b? I'm only going to get first dibs on the first year chicks who are new to the city and need showing round. I suppose I better plan the stories I shall tell them of how I sailed the Caribbean sea rescuing umpalumpas and building schools in Taiwan and how I took down the Russian mafia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chicks dig it all the time with those kinda stories.
go for it brah, law of the jungle fam
Yeah I may aswel seeing though my gf just pisses me off these days. I always said I wouldnt cheat but meh she does my head in.. only with her because of my son.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Waka Flocka
Yeah I may aswel seeing though my gf just pisses me off these days. I always said I wouldnt cheat but meh she does my head in.. only with her because of my son.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tied down bruv
You're going to be one of those grown men who come to primary schools on the first day won't you!
Original post by Allaboutthatbass
You're going to be one of those grown men who come to primary schools on the first day won't you!

I'm 23 mate not exactly a big jump from a first yr 19-20 year old. little git

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I became a dad at a young with my long term GF. I still work fulltime and handle the bills while my gf looks after our son, I also study via distance learning. I didn't finish uni as I had to take most of the year out to look after my son. Anyway I know you're lying but anyone who fathers a child has a duty to provide and generally do better. Its hard being a young dad but I've never been one to run from responsibility. End of the day my GF never worries as she knows I handle my business.. I reassure her at times when I'm unsure myself.. either way I shall provide.
Reply 8
i'll say its n00by cos you're taking the easy route sorta
fresher girls expect boys to come at them and you will be 100x more confident than all the boys so it will be "free" for you i guess
and make up some really weird/funny stories about the uni to scare them lmao
haha I did that last year for Bournemouth Uni Freshers week, we pretended that we where in Uni aswell. It makes for easy hunting me and every single one of my mates ended up getting laid.

I will be moving to Germany next week so I won't be able to do the same this year unfortunately.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I became a dad at a young with my long term GF. I still work fulltime and handle the bills while my gf looks after our son, I also study via distance learning. I didn't finish uni as I had to take most of the year out to look after my son. Anyway I know you're lying but anyone who fathers a child has a duty to provide and generally do better. Its hard being a young dad but I've never been one to run from responsibility. End of the day my GF never worries as she knows I handle my business.. I reassure her at times when I'm unsure myself.. either way I shall provide.

so if you have a family why do you want to get with teenage girls
so if you have a family why do you want to get with teenage girls

be grateful I cant reach your neck through the screen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
be grateful I cant reach your neck through the screen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

still didnt answer my question. Your poor son
If you're going to troll, at least don't put bait in every single post.

1/10.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest