The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

What to take?

With everything getting closer I'm wondering what exactly it is that I need to take with me for my room at uni. Im staying Self Catered in John Foster and I know Ill need to take pots and pans and such but what do I need for the room? What sort of bedding and furniture is provided, does anyone know?

Also what sorts of stationary should I take. I assume I'll require books and such to write in, so notepads?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Eremor
With everything getting closer I'm wondering what exactly it is that I need to take with me for my room at uni. Im staying Self Catered in John Foster and I know Ill need to take pots and pans and such but what do I need for the room? What sort of bedding and furniture is provided, does anyone know?

Also what sorts of stationary should I take. I assume I'll require books and such to write in, so notepads?

For your room you'll only really have/take what you have in your room at home... you get bedding, pillow and mattress. What block you staying in? Each room has a wardrobe, desk, drawers and shelves so it's up to you really
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest