The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1
From the MyCampus booklet: "What do I need to bring to enrollment?"
1. Permit to Enrol
2. Birth certificate/ ... if your name or date of birth is incorrect on the Permit to Enrol
3. LEA letter
4. Birth certificate or passport or full driving licence (except Humanities students)
5. Qualifications academic and English language originals only (not photocopies). If you have not aready supplied the original certificate or transcript of the qualifications under which you were admitted, please bring them with you.

So generally yes, but I don't know if it counts as "original certificate" if the exam board notifies UCAS of your results. Sorry that I'm completely useless, but maybe someone else (who also took A-levels) can shed any light on this. :redface:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
no one's going to have them for at least a few weeks yet, just take your statement of results. they'll already know what you got anyway, via UCAS.
Reply 3
just take your statement of results.

That's a statement of results from the exam board, not just a print-out from your college/school.
Reply 4
Well considering that A level certificates have not been released yet..................
i still havnt gotten my permit to enroll...****in saudi post!!!
Reply 6
Bissman
Well considering that A level certificates have not been released yet..................

Yeh I thought that...so unreasonable of them! Well I got my statement of results from from the exam board so, as one of you said, that should do
Reply 7
Perhaps it's more for individual applicants from different exam systems? I've already got my grade report and will for sure forget to take it with me.
Reply 8
Yeah i haven't got the certificate yet, won't get it till October. So i am sure the uni will accept the provisiona notice that you get on results day.
they know you have your grades.... it'll say something in the enrollment pack.
Reply 10
^o) It does says exactly this in the enrollement pack (page 17).
Reply 11
Althougth they say they want all certificates, from me they're just going to have GCSE and AS, because my school doesn't release them until early November at a 'Speech Day' (a WHOLE DAY of certificates and speeches and speeches and prayers by a female vicar...) that I'm not going to!! So I can't actually do anything about it!! :rolleyes:

Latest