The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Room to rent in Deptford

I've just finished my last year at Goldsmiths and I'm looking for someone to take my room from the 24th September! It's £488 pcm, the room is a double. You would be living with one final year Goldsmiths student and one girl who will be working full time. Its a lovely flat, there's a living room, kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet and a little balcony. It's about a 15 minute walk to uni. Let me know if you're interested!

Jenny
I'm interested!! Just pm'd you!
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Jenny ... my son Louis is just going into read music ... having been at boarding school he is very capeable at looking after himself .. they have offered Quantum Court from Gsmiths which is miles away .. so a room in a flat may be best .. might we speak - thanks Jules
Reply 3
Not sure if this is snapped up yet, but I'm about to start a music masters in Goldsmiths and am looking for a place to stay. Is it still available?
Reply 4
Hi Jenny! I am very much interested in renting the room. I would like to know some more information about the house, the landlord's name etc and his phone number.
Please let me know as soon as possible
Regards,
Maria

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending