The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

changing course

is it possible in anyway?
am only doing business admin and international relations in order to get into aston, i was woderin if there is any way to change once the term starts, i actually wanted to do AFM.

even if i dnt change this yr could i do it next yr? for example if i do good in the course i start this yr would they let me change??

any advice would be useful
thank you
Reply 1
hey i doubt they will let u change to afm cos there is so much demand 4 that course n its mena b solid thas y those grades they say only.. bt u cud prob change 2 sum other course.. like another business admin 1.. within the 1st month of startin

thas wot i think?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
yea u can but id try and do it earlier than later
Reply 3
Most first year business courses at Aston follow a similar first year in regards modules, after the first year, it is possible to transfer course where possible. Aston does a great job of attempting to keep students happy in regards their tutoring.

Even if you couldn't change at the start of this year, the course will not be that different from what you'd be doing on BAIR, so I think you wouldnt find AFM year two that inaccessible.

Please note however, that I dont do either of the courses and am working on the understanding they're not overly different in the first year. However, if you ring Aston up and simply explain your situation, theyll be able to offer you a solution im sure. Perhaps ring the business school on +44 (0) 121 204 3030 which is the number for undergraduate course enquiries.

Latest