The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I do the oil cleansing thingy, wash my face, pat my face with a bit of rose water and then moisturise. I also use face masks about 2-3 times a week. Usually home made with stuff like honey and turmeric.

The rose water is meant to be like a toner. Should I get a proper toner or is pure rise water alright?
Original post by Darkwarrior23
And then you wear make-up on top of that.. bloody hell

?

I don't understand
1. Garnier scrub/ simple face wash
2. Simple toner
3. If I had a spot I'd use spot gel or something at this point
4. Simple moisturiser
5. Lip Balm

May use a face mask 2/3 times a week
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
?

I don't understand

You put a lot of stuff on your face :smile:
I wash my face with water in the shower or just splash it. Then moisturise with nivea cream. That's literally it....
You put a lot of stuff on your face :smile:

Yes. Is there a question?
I've just realised a lot of these descriptions read like the opening to American Psycho haha!
Yes. Is there a question?

Why?
Why?

Why what? Why do I take care of my skin?
Wash with antibacterial face wash twice a day. Moisturise. Exfoliate several times a week.

I try to steam my face (head over a bowl of boiling water) at least once a week to open my pores as well, but that's only when I can be arsed to.

I knew what this would be before clicking the link :biggrin:
Original post by manchesterunited15
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturiser, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

You're not serious. :rolleyes:
Literally do nothing to my skin. It all takes so much time to do in the morning and I can't stand having stuff all over my face, that's why I don't wear foundation or primer or whatever else all that make up stuff I don't understand is :P

Seriously though, is there that much of a difference between people who do nothing to their skin and people who use 10+ different products every day? Skin looks like skin, what more do you want?
Original post by karmacrunch
You're not serious. :rolleyes:

I'm always serious Crunchie. Skincare is important.
Why what? Why do I take care of my skin?

Why so much?
Cleansing foam, toner, essence, moisturiser and then I put on BB cream and concealer.
Original post by manchesterunited15
I'm always serious Crunchie. Skincare is important.

I know but... :eek: I didn't think that some guys would this... dedicated to skincare? Annoyed now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I use facial scrub and expholiator. I use Nivea cream to moisturise it.
Reply 58
The super basic version i have right now
1.Ren rosa hot cloth cleanser
2.SK-II facial essence
3.Serum(estee lauder advanced night repair thing before bed and Skinceuticals AOX10 in the morning)
4.Rapidlash serum on eyelashes(god-send)+strivectin eye cream(great for eye-bags/circles...i don't sleep much :/)
5.(sunscreen + bb during daytime).

Though i do facial sheet masks every other day and a glycolic peel every fortnight.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by karmacrunch
I know but... :eek: I didn't think that some guys would this... dedicated to skincare? Annoyed now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dedicated to lots of things. Why annoyed?

Latest